Happy Easter !

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Happy Easter everyone!

If you celebrated the holidays like we do around these parts, you should have eaten about a farm of meat and drunk the equivalent of a distillation silo in alcohol.

So best of luck with your diet!

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Correct, it's more accurately called the spring equinox. The celebration at the point halfway between mid summer and mid winter.

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
We just had the vernal equinox here, but aren't you in the southern hemisphere? Which would mean you just had the autumnal equinox...right?

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
We just had the vernal equinox here, but aren't you in the southern hemisphere? Which would mean you just had the autumnal equinox...right?
Yeap, and much appreciated too. It's been a real hot dry summer so the turn towards some cool weather is definitely something to celebrate! :)

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
In Dallas we are enjoying our two weeks of Spring, even the rain is appreciated, as long as the rain drops are not going in a circle.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Florida is just about to turn into summer. Locally, summer is defined as: minimum night temperatures are always above 70 F.

Meanwhile, it's time to be finishing up the winter chores so one doesn't have to risk heat stroke next month. Happy here. I did my chores this year.:)

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Here in Massachusetts, we had three days of Spring, then returned to cool temps. I'm in New Hampshire now, and in the mountains or overnight, it's still dropping to the 30s.

Sunrise over Lake Winnepasaukee.

Attachments