Happy Birthday SgtWookie!

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
A little bird (facebook) told me it was your Birthday guy! Have a very happy birthday!

I happen to know this year is so much better for you than the last. You have no idea how glad this makes me!

Rbeckett

Joined Sep 3, 2010
Happy B'day Sgt Wookie. Hope you get to have many more and that they are all increasingly better every year from now on. Have fun and enjoy your day!!!

Wheelchair Bob

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Thanks, all!

Had a busy day yesterday trying to finish up a bunch of stuff before going to the Osage National Golf Resort at Lake of the Ozarks for dinner and a concert with my fiance', 1chance. :) We had a very nice time and the concert with Jeff Barnhart and Brian Holland was very fun/entertaining. It's been a busy week going to the Scott Joplin Festival in Sedalia, MO and listening to all the great artists that were performing; Paul Asaro, Jeff Barnhart, Tom Brier, Frederick Hodges, Martin Spitznagel, Adam Swanson, Stephanie Trick, Brian Wright and many, many more.

Here's Martin and Brian doing their version of the "Cantina band" from the movie Star Wars:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNi2oxH37vo
Searching for any of these folks on YouTube will give you many hours of listening enjoyment.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Wow! I think this calls for a celebration. What do you think guys?
Can we throw together a special flashing LED thingy for the two?

Congratulations to both of you. I wish you many happy years together.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Had a busy day yesterday trying to finish up a bunch of stuff before going to the Osage National Golf Resort at Lake of the Ozarks for dinner and a concert with my fiance', 1chance. :)

:eek: Is this for real?? Congratulations to the both of you! I hadn't heard this news! :D:D:D

Sorry I missed your B-day Sarge, but please accept my belated birthday wishes. All the best to you (and 1Chance!) in the coming years! :)

Kind regards,
Matt

Eric007

Joined Aug 5, 2011
Sgt Wookie is a Superstar :) on this forum so although I am late to wish him a HBD I can still do it...

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE Sergent Wookie!:)

Je te souhaite que du bonheur et plusieurs annees de vie encore.
Que Dieu te benisse!:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
atferrari Off-Topic 31
atferrari Off-Topic 11
MrChips Off-Topic 5
MrChips Off-Topic 12
Wendy Off-Topic 14