Gravitic Special Effect Celestial Object

Discussion in 'Physics' started by SplitInfinity, Apr 4, 2013.

1. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Now here is one that would seem easy to answer...but is not.

We know that in our Universal Reality that Celestial Bodies such as Planet Earth both create as well as are created by the Gravity that the matter they are comprised of creates.

Now...as far as we know...the greater the amount of Mass...the greater the Gravitational Effect that grouping of mass will have. Thus any quantity of Mass...be it a single Atom or untold Trillions...will warp Space/Time to an extent which is known as an Expression of One Dimensionality. Thus...the greater the amount of Mass...the Greater the Expression of One Dimensionality.

Here in lies the question...If a theoretical vacuum tunnel existed that went through the Earth in a Straight Line and went directly through the centerpoint of Earth's Gravity well...which should be located at the centerpoint of the almost sphere that is the planet...and this straight line tunnel had an opening at either sides of the planet...and a 10 lbs ball made out of a material that could not be efected by heat or megnetics was dropped from one side...would that ball travel all the way through the Earth's Center of Gravity...continue upward until it reached the top of the other tunnel opening and then reverse to continue falling back and forth to tunnel opening on each side?

Or...would the ball loose Kinetic Energy everytime it passed through the Earth's Center of Gravity and thus eventuall slow down till it reated stationary at the tunnels center...Don't Worry about how it rests at the center?

Or...Given that when the ball falls say...Half the distance to the center...having 3/4 of the rest of Earth's Mass ahead of it and on all sides perpendicular and 360 degrees of that plane...would this have an effect upon how it travels and the ending effect?

And lastly...Given the concept that the creation of a Gravity Well that due to the great amount of mass on a Planetary Level....has created a One Dimensional Expression of it's Gravity Well that is on a very High Level in comparison to limited amounts of colected matter...that Earth's Gravity Well is allowing the existance of Gravitic Special Effect specific to a FOCUSED Gravity Well very much like but not at the threshhold of quantity of mass needed to create an actual SINGULARITY which when created caused it's generated Gravitic Effect to originate and cause any effected Mass or Energy to be drawn to it in a Geometric fashion specific to ONE POINT OF ORIGINATION OF EFFECT. And if this is so...the dropped 10 lbs ball will do exactly what and be effected exactly how at any point where the amount of surrounding mass of the Planet Earth is greater in any direction than the Geometric Center of the Planet?

I will be very interested to here what members answers will be.

Split Infinity

2. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Really?

All these views and not one person has ventured a guess upon the question?

I will give a hint.

Think of the topics title when choosing your answer.

Also think about the Special Effects that every Cosmologist and Physicist from Stevie H. to Homer G. has so successfully FAILED to mathematically describle or even represent.

The reason they have all failed so miserably is specific to the answer of this question.

Split Infinity

3. hexreader

Apr 16, 2011
    I would say that the ball has a lot more than just 3/4 of the Earth's mass ahead of it. Think about it....

4. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013

I was just using that as an example and it was off the top of my head.

That statement was in NO WAY an actual estimate as I just picked a random fractional quantity above 50%.

Your KILLING ME! LOL!

Split Infinity

5. Pladuim

Apr 5, 2013
    Split?

Where have you been? A little worried about ya!

Pladuim

6. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    PLAD! It is GREAT to hear from you!

I just finished recording

I just finished doing the final effects EQing on a song called Love Slave...LOL!

I think I will let you hear this one as it is good and funny as hell!

How are you?

Split Infinity

7. Pladuim

Apr 5, 2013
    Split,

I'm doing good! Dang man I was thinking the worst had happened!

Ready for the summer fun to begin. I got tickets to see The Eagles in July, can't wait. Also bought a 28ft RV and I'll probably be spending a lot of time this summer in it. Still working on the gravity project, the winter slowed us down a little. Still looks promising though.

Do you have any suggestions on another way I can get in touch with you? I don't see any way to send PM's in here.

Very good to know your OK! Seriously, I thought something bad had happened.

Pladuim

8. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    I'm doing good! Dang man I was thinking the worst had happened!

Ready for the summer fun to begin. I got tickets to see The Eagles in July, can't wait. Also bought a 28ft RV and I'll probably be spending a lot of time this summer in it. Still working on the gravity project, the winter slowed us down a little. Still looks promising though.

Do you have any suggestions on another way I can get in touch with you? I don't see any way to send PM's in here.

Very good to know your OK! Seriously, I thought something bad had happened.

I took a JOB that sent me to some Islands off the East Coast of Sumatra. Everything went well until...of all the stupid things...one of my guy's got himself killed as he was crushed by a load that slipped of a fork lift when we were extracted and came back to our staging area.

He was a good kid and he had a young wife and 11 month old baby girl. I am tearing up just typing this so if you don't mind I will tell you the rest later..OK?

Split Infinity

9. Pladuim

Apr 5, 2013
    Ok, I'm working, will catch up with you soon.

Gotta run.

Take care,

Pladuim

10. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    The above post to Plad...I somehow screwwed up so Plads words end with...I thought something bad had happened....and he is talking about me.

I start my reply right after with...I took a JOB that sent me to some Islands off the East Coast of Sumatra...

Guy's...Plad here is one Class Act. Please treat him as such.

Split Infinity...p.s...Plad...I will be back in 10.

Pladuim likes this.
  11. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Plad...I am back if you are still here.

You know...although I know how to reply to a PM...I still haven't figuered out how to send one! LOL!

If someone could tell me it would be MOST appreciated.

Split Infinity

12. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    You've sent one to me before. How did you do it then? ;)

13. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    I replied...for some reason I am having issues sending one of my own.

Split Infinity

14. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    Replied to what? You PMed me... :confused:

15. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Perhaps I was in one of my Auto-pilot modes. Do me a favor and explain it to me in Baby Talk. LOL!

Split Infinity

16. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    Click the person's name, then "Send private message"(or whatever it says, it's along those lines)....

17. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013

OK...I will try to do this and if you don't mind I will send one to you.

Split Infinity

18. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Tshuck...I just sent you 2 PM's and for some reason when looking in the Out Box...it say's Zero Messages Sent?

Split Infinity

19. hexreader

Apr 16, 2011
    OK, so the next problem I have is this:

The "ball in the tunnel through the Earth" experiment seems to me to be fully predictable by classical physics and could be calculated by existing maths if we were to make assumptions about the Earth's mass and distribution, and if we were to ignore external influences and the Earth's spin. I see no connection with a singularity. Where is the connection with a singularity and why do use this example?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
  20. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    So your answer is?

Tell me that and I will answer your questions.

Split Infinity