government building ?

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Mathematics for a long time I've thought you were a spy. But now I think you're an extraterrestrial. An extraterrestrial spy. Trying to figure out how the human world works. How's it coming? Are you writing for the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, or the "America" chaper of Frommers guide to earth?

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Mathematics for a long time I've thought you were a spy. But now I think you're an extraterrestrial. An extraterrestrial spy. Trying to figure out how the human world works. How's it coming? Are you writing for the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, or the "America" chaper of Frommers guide to earth?
Math won't admit where he /she is from. Location says United States MA. So you are thinking extraterrestrial? Would MA be a galaxy or planet? :)

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Mathematics!, it's just common courtesy to answer questions if you want yours answered too.

Other than that, to all other members, you are not obliged to answer to a thread if it feels wrong or fishy or unnerving.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
why what happens if you go over the 12 miles.
All they would have to do is verify your US liciense don't think thats to much of a chore
but curious on the story / low down on that one

question can you go anywhere in the world if you get a passport or is there off limits areas still in the world.
Other then possible avoiding war places / enemy countries
It is in FL where half the population uses compounded last names. Its not uncommon for people here name to be Jaun Hector Garcia Vega-Ramirez. But when they ask for their name hey will say Jaun Hector Ramirez, or Jaun Garcia Vega.