got problem with simulation..help me plzz

exquisite000

Joined Jan 24, 2009
circuit picture with funtion and operation have been attached..
i've been working with this circuit over 1 month but still fail to simulate (run) it..
i'm actually a 'tina' user..bcoz of some problems,for this circuit i have to used 'orcad' or 'multisim'..
honestly, this is my first time using orcad and multisim..it's hard for me using both software especially orcad coz it's not really user friendly..
if there is anyone that good in using orcad and multisim, i hope u can help me..see the circuit first..if u need my saved file for orcad and multisim to correct me, let me know..
for orcad saved file,i'm really sorry coz i juz insert the component not the value.i've no idea where i should insert the value..
help me plzzz..i really need simulation for this circuit..
it also will be nice if someone can explain in detail the circuit operation..
another thing,if anyone know how to get orcad 16 guide or tutorial (ussually in pdf),plzz send me the link..
thanx in advance..

Attachments

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
You did not detail what it is about the circuit that is not working for you.

I'm not entirely sure how this circuit would perform the counting function properly unless the people being sensed entered through one door and were forced to exit by a second door.

hgmjr

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Upon further examination of the circuit, I do see that some attempt has been made to suppress the triggering of the exit detector when the person is entering and the same thing is true when a person exits. One scenario that may be mishandled is when a person is entering at the same time a person is exiting.

hgmjr

exquisite000

Joined Jan 24, 2009
firstly, thanx 4 de reply..
actually i understand that this circuit may have some disadvantages as u said when a person is entering at the same time a person is exiting.
i believe that this circuit can be done if i do for real (of course with the disadvantages)..but it's not really matter..
the matter is i want to generate a simulation using simulation software like 'orcad pspice' or 'multisim' to proof that it will run as i want..
the problem is i fail to run it on simulation (using orcad and multsim)..i belive this happen not bcoz the circuit but my weakness on using both simulation software on the right way..coz before this i juz only using 'tina' simulation software..
so, i really hope that someone can help me to run this circuit on simulation software either orcad or multisim and give me the save file so it is easier for me to analyse where my mistake is..but if u like to correct me based on my simulation, u can ask me for my save file on orcad and multisim..

another thing, i need ur suggest on circuit after the relay..what do u think the most suitable circuit to be apply after the relay (less cost and easy)

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
I imagined that the relay would by used to active a light perhaps. This light would be illuminated if there were one or more individuals inside the monitored room. Conversely, if the light was off then that would indicate that there is no one left in the room.

hgmjr