Google This.......Bermuda Triangle

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by loosewire, Nov 21, 2012.

1. loosewire

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    Loosewire's famous picture in the Atlantic Ocean,was in the

Bermuda Triangle. The triangle starts in the Fort,Lauderdale

Florida area. So on a world perspective that means a lot.

2. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Having been through it many times I can tell you its no joke, only time I was ever able to walk on a wall.

3. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    I see, so Loosewire is a product of the Triangle. Something that came out out of the Triangle(for what ever reason), and not a thing that got lost in the Triangle indeed interesting:rolleyes:

shortbus likes this.
  4. loosewire

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    The Triangle claimed another life today,a wave flipped a lobster boat over

in the return inlet,so close ,so far away.....so strange..... 25 to 30 under

the boat. Rare ,but every thing about the triangle is rare,that why this area

has a deadly name and so many missing people and boats,planes.

5. MvGulik

Nov 3, 2011
    DAVIE!, is that you?

PS: Alternative view.
    Bermuda Triangle: Behind the Intrigue (National Geographic News, 2002..2003)

6. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Ok heres the real truth about it. Its just really rough at times and unpredictable. Almost everytime I've been thru it everything would be fine, but by night the seas are incredible. About the planes that go missing that most likely believed to be from methane gas pockets that seep up and release into the air. They did some test and found out it took very little methane in the air to kill a 40's rotory plane engine. Which explains why they would find 4 and 5 planes in one area from different flights.