good free driver sites

electronis whiz

Joined Jul 29, 2010
i ran acros an old isa SCSI card that was acting a bit odd i went to look for the driver. all i found was driver guide and a few others but all except for the free side of driver guide had fees.the manufacturer had some but notheing for this card (probly obsolete then).i may have a cd for it, but i only have one very old P2 board that has isa i just use for testing parts so i'm just forgeting about it now.

i would just like to see if theres any other sites out there that anyone can sugest that i can try in the future?

i have used driver quide but they seem to have gone downhill. used to be able to download about any driver and how ever many for free now they put a limit on the free ones i beleve 3 drivers then either pay or make a new account. as well as having to use their installer witch i think may be malware infested. latley i just ignore any search results for them because i have just got tired of it. and at least 80% of the time a driver can be found somwhere else with some more work.

thanks

electronis whiz

Joined Jul 29, 2010
i usily try that but a bit of the time the manuacturer no longer exists, is unknowen, or dosn't provide drivers for older hardware anymore. abit of my hardware is fairly old usily around the early 2000s sometimes later 90s.