Gold And More Gold

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
I don't know if it is still done today, but when growing up my Dad was an "antique dealer". Kind of like the American Pickers on TV. He also bought scrap gold, and many, many times had gold teeth that were taken out of people that died. The funeral homes did that and gave them to the family.

Great grand father also had a museum and had a human skeleton, I owned it till ex-wife was too freaked out by it and made me sell it. I'm from a weird family, explains a lot really.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The gold teeth come out,they only look real,they are like a bridge. Maybe
a few years back the dental work was real.I was at an event the other
nite It was about 100 to 1 taking pictures and doing autographs,a lot of
gold every where.I was the one,the cars was packed in and close together.
People hanging out in there cars.I walked to my car alone, So you might say
In my words(THE GOLD and ONE) I had some big ones in my wallet,no fear
Loosewire Is here.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Gold friday 8/26/2011 $1,779.00....2 days before $1,926.00 they are now
having an all out effort to buy as much gold as possible.They are having house
parties buying on the spot. When the buying peaks,you may have a Gold bubble.
It could go to $1,000.00 anytime that seem to be substainable figure. I am just trying to be
realistic because of the greed factor.The big guys will take your money with a drop
then start to buy again,you won't have the money or Gold to buy. We have members
every where in the world,is there any small prospector sites near you that you have
heard about,other words any one panning for gold.This a test at bottom of a long post.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The line on gold is a little flat today,hope it not a trend.
The 24 hour gold link Is on this post. Post #49 on this
thread has the link to 24 hour gold clock.

PowerofRa

Joined Jul 29, 2011
Bill,
I had the same thought when loosewire asked me to post that 24 hour clock in a completely different thread.......odd. But hey its loosie

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I am reminded about a Heinlein story where there was an economic collapse due to the ability to perform mass transmutation for any element in the future. It was made up by the fact that engineering became much easier, as energy was practically free and anything you needed for a project was available, including gold.

Gold has long since stopped being the total measurement of an economy. There was a time it was the mainstay of a currency, but that time is gone.

With microelectronics we gladly give our opponents a nice amount of gold delivered, as it is a mainstay for many weapons. What they do with the debris is up to them.

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
Loosewire, since you seem to be tracking the gold price, could you please tell me where it will be going from here?
Right now spot gold is at 1824,24, so will it go up or down? If you don't mind, tell me the silver price too... :D

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Before the N.Y. stock exchange openned Gold on the 24 hour shows it
moving up.Go to post #49 for clock,what time does the Brits stock exchange
open compared to eastern time. Do you get the first bite of the apple or
second. $1,859.00 in London.This may be paper options. N.Y. cosed $1,825.00

Loosewire P.R. report

Last edited: