Going under the knife...

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

I hope this time every thing will work out to your satisfaction.
I also hope you will be feeling good soon.

Bertus

tvtech

Joined Mar 18, 2012
Hello Mr Marsden

tvtech wishes you a speedy recovery and I believe you will be OK.
The Internet needs a few Champions. I believe you are one of them. Good flows through your veins.

God Speed and a hasty recovery. If I just killed this thread...well so be it. I will not apologize for anything said here....all I have said I believe is true.

tvtech

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that a few finishing touches were required to your surgery, Bill. Your situation sounds very similar to mine, after my operation last year.

I had to go back for more work after my prostate reduction, to have my urethra widened with some rather frightening looking probes, yet, after a horrific couple of weeks following that procedure, during which I was convinced I would be hobbled by a catheter for life, total normalcy and perfect health did return, allowing the desperate resolution that was forming in my mind to dispel forever.

Hang in there and the gloom will lift in a short period of time, so that you can worry less and start to enjoy this precious life all the more.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
I don't check the Off Topic forum very often. I'm very sorry that you're having to endure another session under the knife. My very best wishes for a happy & healthy outcome this time around!