Go Broncos

tindel

Joined Sep 16, 2012
Hmmm.... I thought the Broncos had the game in hand, and just played prevent. I don't think this portends any SB issues.
Good point on playing the prevent... I still like to see my teams step on the opponents throats though, one more TD would have done that. I think this is John Fox's strategy more than anything else... he's a little too conservative sometimes... the game got too close in the 4th IMHO. But what do I know... I haven't coached a team to the Super Bowl.

The other weakness that I see in the Broncos is that they struggle with making the tackle on the first hit... not much of a problem today, but they've struggled with it this year when the other team has a strong running game especially.

bountyhunter

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Hmmm.... I thought the Broncos had the game in hand, and just played prevent. I don't think this portends any SB issues.
Hope you're right. After the way the Seahawks just cheated their way in, I just became a Broncos fan.

I hope the officials who blew all the calls in that game get disciplined but I know they won't.

bountyhunter

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Maybe you remember Craig Morton - 76 or 77 Broncos - then called themselves the " Orange Crush "
The joke was that at that time, their jerseys were not orange, they were actually red. And people with color TVs of that era had to fiddle with them to get the color right and could never figure out why their jerseys always looked red....:p

The jerseys today are actually orange.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tracecom Off-Topic 11