Giving Credit Due

Status
Not open for further replies.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
We may have a tag team cage match coming!
OK..MAX...you are going to have to let me in on this as I have absolutely no idea what this means! LOL!

I will say...if there is going to be an ACTUAL Cage Match...PLAD is Ex-Military and is one bad ass.

I am a current..."CIVILIAN"...and I am way worse.

Split Infinity

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
No theres a very specific hierarchy of crazy but harmless people. Loosewire is by far the King and undisputed. Theres a couple that are quarky but loosewire sets the bar how all other's are judged. I'd say I'm pretty high up on the scale but I'll even admit I'm not in loosewires league.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
No theres a very specific hierarchy of crazy but harmless people. Loosewire is by far the King and undisputed. Theres a couple that are quarky but loosewire sets the bar how all other's are judged. I'd say I'm pretty high up on the scale but I'll even admit I'm not in loosewires league.
I like crazy...makes me feel less so.

I am interested in watching Loose act and respond as I have been talking with my bud Plad. I think Loose may think this to be some joke or gag but if one takes the time to read about the very tiny bit of info provided about the projects Plad has been involved with...as well as an on going project that I would consider...above mosts pay grade...folks will see he is the real deal as well as one hell of a good person...if you don't **** him off.

Split Infinity

Pladuim

Joined Apr 5, 2013
Hello loosewire,

Your more than welcome to join the conversation. No BS going on in that I know of. So what strikes your fancy? Surely with all the other conversations going on in this forum something here must have piqued your interest. Got a question, feel free to ask.

Pladuim

Pladuim

Joined Apr 5, 2013
Split,

I wanted to tell you about my catfishing experience. So, there I was, sitting on the river bank, 3 lines in the water and beer in the cooler. No wories, life was good. Across the river I noticed a tree broke in half and uprooted, hanging over the river. A strong storm must have knocked it down. Strange thing was the acorn nut sitting at the very end of the tree. A couple of beers and no fish later, I saw a squirrel playing around across the river. I thought, wouldn't it be cool if that squirrel went out on the end of that tree and got that nut. Well, to my amazement he did. He picked up that nut, stood up and started to eat it. All the sudden, a huge Muskie jumped out of the water, grabbed the squirrel and took it back down into the water. I just couldn't believe what I just saw and that wasn't the most amazing part. A few beers later, that Muskie jumped back out of the water and put another nut back on the end of the tree.

See loosewire, no BS going on in here.

Pladuim

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
You gotta give Split credit ,he is starting his own forum within the forum,will

be a Moderator in no time. A new member added ever two days.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Split,

I wanted to tell you about my catfishing experience. So, there I was, sitting on the river bank, 3 lines in the water and beer in the cooler. No wories, life was good. Across the river I noticed a tree broke in half and uprooted, hanging over the river. A strong storm must have knocked it down. Strange thing was the acorn nut sitting at the very end of the tree. A couple of beers and no fish later, I saw a squirrel playing around across the river. I thought, wouldn't it be cool if that squirrel went out on the end of that tree and got that nut. Well, to my amazement he did. He picked up that nut, stood up and started to eat it. All the sudden, a huge Muskie jumped out of the water, grabbed the squirrel and took it back down into the water. I just couldn't believe what I just saw and that wasn't the most amazing part. A few beers later, that Muskie jumped back out of the water and put another nut back on the end of the tree.

See loosewire, no BS going on in here.

Pladuim
LOL!

That is one Hell of a Fish story.

They put some Tiger Mushies in a pond near where I live and the damn things are HUGE now. Everyone that is lucky enough to hook one ends up wishing they didn't!

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Plad...I see you were able to get Mikado to join up. Nice. I like the fact one of the first things he did here was challenge one of my posts...LOL!

Split Infinity

Pladuim

Joined Apr 5, 2013
Split,

I did tell Mikado about this interesting forum, but him signing up here was his own doing.

I noticed some people have the title of "senior member", does that mean they are old and if so shouldn't you have that title also. :)

Pladuim

Mikado

Joined Apr 14, 2013
Actually Split, my life was dreary and rainy until Plad told me you were here....and then I started singing "Mr. Blue Sky".

<g>

Mikado

Last edited by a moderator:

Pladuim

Joined Apr 5, 2013
Split,

Sad events in Boston. Hope you didn't have any friends injured. I suspect your out there doing what you can to help.

God help those in the great city of Boston.

Pladuim

Pladuim

Joined Apr 5, 2013
Split,

I was saying earlier that in July I will be attending an Eagles concert in PA. I was just wondering if you have worked with any of those guys. I've been wanting to see them in concert for a long time and now I finally get the chance. With bands this old, I wonder how many sagging boobs will be flashing. I'm sure you've seen your fair share. :)

Pladuim

Joined Apr 5, 2013
Split,

Checking out the forum, noticed a few discussions with T. Browns name being mentioned. Most posts are not very positive especially when it comes to his communication device. Guess they don't know he was messing around with antennas since he was a child and was quite the expert. Of course I'm not sure if it ever worked, but it may be something worth experimenting with for sure.

Pladuim

Pladuim

Joined Apr 5, 2013
Split,

Can't figure out why I only have a post count of 4 when definitely have more than that? Would they be trying to keep me from posting PM's? If so, why would they do that?

Pladuim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.