Generate signal it's tx and rx

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by Shafquat, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Shafquat

Thread Starter New Member

Aug 31, 2013
    Hi All..! i want to make a project. to generate a signal it's tx and rx by wireless for sending and receiving data. i hav'nt any idea how to design this circuit. i want to make own signal and different frequencies by any component or any circuit. any one help me....

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  2. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    Next you'll be wanting to clone your own dinosaurs.

This is like going to a mechanics forum and announcing that you want to build your own engine, but have no idea about how to do anything mechanical, and asking if anyone could help you. And without giving any indication of whether this engine is for a toy boat or a monster truck!

You need to get a WHOLE lot more specific about what you are trying to accomplish and provice a whole lot more information about what you background and skills are that make you think it is reasonable for you to jump in and start designing circuits such as this.

Then we might have a basis for a discussion of what a reasonable path is for you to pursue.

3. Shafquat

Aug 31, 2013
    i m a student of a telecommunication/Electrical engineer. it's my final year project . project base: To controlling Vehicle by multiple frequencies.

4. DickCappels

Aug 21, 2008
    Can you give an even more detailed description of what you want to accomplish. Assume that we do not know anything about your project yet. There is a chance that somebody can suggest a practical solution to your need.

5. MaxHeadRoom

Expert

Jul 18, 2013
    Look for the RWS-434 and TWS-434A pair.
    Max.

6. Shafquat

Aug 31, 2013
    our goal is that. i want to make a 3 or more robotic cars controlling by single remote one by one
    ( only one car control at the same time at particular frequency. when controling second car to switch or change frequencie from the remote) it's my first project.

7. Mussawar

Oct 17, 2011
    Well, first you have to specify the transmission technique. It might be infrared, radio waves, ultrasonic etc. Second you have to design the coding and decoding technique. How your commands would be coded before transmission and be decoded at receiver? You might use, PWM, Tone frequency distribution and a lot others. If you decide to use RF, then you should get an FM transmitter circuit from somewhere for TX. You can use any FM radio receiver for RX (in the cars).

And seriously, it is not as simple to design such a system for you by just posting this in a forum. Here every one is willing to help others but just ideas sharing are possible. In other words, you have to do a lot of work and search at your own. Call the forum when/where you stuck. Surly some one would reach to help you. I hope you got what I want to clear you.:)

Try to get a book “Commercial remote Controle” (by Raza Ahmad Bhatti) from some technical books store. It would worth gold for your project.
    Good luck.
    ;)
    Edited: As MaxHeadRoom mentioned, RWS-434 and TWS-434A pair is a very good choice because these are matched pair of RX and TX. but I think it would be hard for you to find it out.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  8. Shafquat

Aug 31, 2013
    RF is the best because it's high range.
    but how can i generate different signal pwm or pcm.
    any circuit schematic.
    i appriciate your answer.

9. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    Is there anything that YOU have done on this project, which is, after all YOUR final year project?

blueroomelectronics likes this.
  10. Shafquat

Aug 31, 2013
    i submitted only proposal of this project.
    the first step project is that prepare documents, thesis(schematic's and block diagrams and working of project.)
    this is the first step. after the complete documentation then i will work on this project physically(hardware)...work on hardware it's a second step.

11. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    So what did you propose? What is the high level design that you are proposing? What performance capabilities/specifications did you propose to meet?

12. Shafquat

Aug 31, 2013
    proposed project.. controlling 3 or more cars by a single remote...( wireless controlling) its my project title. but thesis and documentation is not done.
    if i will have schematic and documents and i will certified and able to build this project then my giving proposal accepted...
    help me plz.. i have a few days to submit complete documentation.

13. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    So your entire proposal is a title?

When did you submit this proposal?

14. Shafquat

Aug 31, 2013
    yeah. basically it's a yearly basis project. first i will certify our professor that i can build..i will certify from the thesis schematics and working...
    anyone engineer on this forum.

15. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    I'll ask again. When did you submit this proposal for this year long project, the schematics and documentation for which are due in a few days?

This is important because it helps establish the context of what level of detail is likely expected.

16. Shafquat

Aug 31, 2013
    WBahn....
    submission date is 15-september...... i have only 14 days...

17. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    What is it that is unclear about my question?

HOW LONG AGO DID YOU SUBMIT THIS PROPOSAL?

If it was submitted a week ago, then the level of detail that can reasonably be expected is very minimal. If it was submitted several months ago, then the level of detail needs to be much more. We can't know which it is unless you tell us.

18. Shafquat

Aug 31, 2013
    1 week ago..

19. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    So you've only submitted a proposal -- which consists of just a title -- one week ago and now you are expected to submit complete schematics and documentation in another two weeks? Seems a bit rushed. But they can't expect very much detail. What have they indicated is meant by "complete schematics" and what level of detail is expected for the documentation?

How long did you have to work up your proposal?

What was your proposal supposed to include?

Shafquat likes this.
  20. Mussawar

Oct 17, 2011
    Since your post is a Home Work, providing the exact solution is against the rules. You are new here and relatively unfamiliar to forum rules and environment. (Please reads the forum rules now). You are asking the forum likely that let they prepare your project for you. That’s why you are getting some unpleasant response. I recommend that instead of asking about the whole project, start working yourself and post the problems segments where you stuck and get the guidelines from mrmbers.

Now come to your query. First you have draw a block diagram of your project and decide the techniques you may find feasible to adopt for every stage. Define all the stages one by one and then you may come here to get some recommendations and opinions. I’m sure then forum will guide you through the end.
    Well, You liked to use RF because of its high range. Here ,what do you mean by high range? Do you mean it long range or wide band width? If you have decided to use Radio Frequency, FM would be a good choice. Search and get some FM transmitter schematics. For PWM and PPM, you may use NE555. Did you recognize and consider the book I named?
    Good Luck.