Funniest thread ever.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by R!f@@, Oct 27, 2010.

1. R!f@@

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
  2. Rbeckett

Sep 3, 2010
    SO, If I hooked up the power rails backwards would I get an anti-gravity generator, or a black hole in my little universe? If so, Scotty may need to let Jim know.. (giggle)
    Bob

3. thatoneguy

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2009
    That guy has gotta be wondering what we are smoking.

It IS hilarious, though. Seems the "Sharks with freakin laser beams" was already used though.

4. blueroomelectronics

AAC Fanatic!

Jul 22, 2007
    I've seen the same handful of exactly the same final year projects from students in developing countries.
    UPS, SMS remote, Elevator, Traffic light and sometimes a Crane.
    Show some effort people.
    PS how long does it take for a country to develop anyway? Is it like film?

5. thatoneguy

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2009
    That is the potential for a HUGE topic.

It boils down to infrastructure and governmental controls.

A nation that has a dictatorship and provides only enough infrastructure for survival generally doesn't advance technologically as quickly as a "Free" nation. Reference Industrial Revolution and how it started.

6. blueroomelectronics

AAC Fanatic!

Jul 22, 2007
    The more I read about developing nations the more I wonder if they're even repairable. Seems corruption and exploitation on almost every level.

7. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
  8. thatoneguy

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2009

Some people seem incapable of governing themselves. A certain continent across the med from Europe comes to mind.

It is impossible to have people under colonial rule for several generations, then simply let them do government how they want. The "tribe" comes back and it seems that they want to stay that way, no amount of money helps.

9. retched

AAC Fanatic!

Dec 5, 2009
  10. tom66

May 9, 2009
    Right I want everyone's name and address! You're all getting the medical bills from my injuries due to laughing!