Function to compare data loaded to baseline data and display results in gui matlab

SaiKalvapalle

Joined Jul 25, 2016
Now, I want to write a function which will compare the data i.e., when the user loads the data file, this function is called and then it will compare the data of the loaded file to the baseline data file. Then there is a condition provided to display output whether the volunteer is healthy or diseased.

SaiKalvapalle

Joined Jul 25, 2016
Oh sorry for the incomplete question.

In GUI Matlab, I want to write a function which will compare the data i.e., when the user loads the data file, this function is called and then it will compare the data of the loaded file to the baseline data file. Then there is a condition provided using if elseif to display output whether the volunteer is healthy or diseased. How can I do this?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Oh sorry for the incomplete question.

In GUI Matlab, I want to write a function which will compare the data i.e., when the user loads the data file, this function is called and then it will compare the data of the loaded file to the baseline data file. Then there is a condition provided using if elseif to display output whether the volunteer is healthy or diseased. How can I do this?
I guess you would start by reading the Matlab tutorials so you would have some idea of the things you can do in Matlab. You might also want to describe the data that needs to be compared. Is it numbers or strings or a combination of data types?