Freescale 13192 SARD Boards interfaced with an external DAC

Discussion in 'Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers' started by mark kimby, Mar 23, 2007.

1. mark kimby

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 23, 2007
    Hey all.
    I'm a tech who lacks a lot of software knowledge. :( In an effort to start overcoming that obstacle I purchased two 13192 SARD (wireless) boards from Freescale and desired to put audio over their wireless network. At 250kbps transfer rate I thought that I could use their example programs to figure out how to put an audio signal (voice) mic'd into one of the 8 A/D ports (this hardware works:D ), have Freescales demo software do the handshaking from the TX side to RX side where I would then pull the audio off of the MCU to a DAC. I picked AD7303 DAC and was planning on using the TXD2, RXD2, and a free port on the MC9S08GT60 MCU to pull the digital data into the DAC and this is where the majority of my trouble lies (I think):mad: . I'm not sure how to write the code out of the MCU to the DAC. All this software/compiler is free from Freescale if anyone wanted to attempt to write something or if anyone has a direction for me to go into so that I can research this more, I would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Mark