Freehand - an open source myolectric prosthetic hand

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Say, do you need a librarian?
Yes, I need a low-paid, or no-paid intern-type individual to come into my garage, catalog everything, find out what it is, what it's worth, and if I'll ever need it, and list 90% of it on ebay. Then stick around and handle packaging and shipping until its all gone. I have very limited space to work becuase of all the stuff I'm hoarding, and I'm getting tired of that. I just don't have (won't make) time to go through it.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Yes, I need a low-paid, or no-paid intern-type individual to come into my garage, catalog everything, find out what it is, what it's worth, and if I'll ever need it, and list 90% of it on ebay. Then stick around and handle packaging and shipping until its all gone. I have very limited space to work becuase of all the stuff I'm hoarding, and I'm getting tired of that. I just don't have (won't make) time to go through it.
That was a good laugh. Pity I don't live near you, I'd do this for free over the weekends.
Cataloging is a side-hobby of mine.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
That was a good laugh. Pity I don't live near you, I'd do this for free over the weekends.
Cataloging is a side-hobby of mine.
Wow, I didn't realize cataloging was a hobby. Now that I know, maybe I can find someone local that shares your hobby. That would be awesome.