FREE Victor VC2002 Signal Generator

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by jpanhalt, Apr 16, 2016.

1. jpanhalt

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    I have a Victor VC2002 that I bought a few years ago and have replaced it with another signal generator. It is in very good condition. It is not an arbitrary waveform, does not have automatic sweep, and has limited frequency range. Works well and is easy to use for what it is designed to do. Single channel.

Here's a link to the current ebay listings: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...TR0.TRC0.H0.XVC2002.TRS0&_nkw=VC2002&_sacat=0

I will send to a non-commercial entity, preferably full-time student, for the cost of shipping. I do not have an accurate figure for that cost, I suspect about $20, but don't hold me to that. Only shipping addresses in the US with PayPal accounts are eligible. You will need to pay me before I ship.

Reply by PM (conversation). Give your age, student status, and very brief interests. I do not want any personally identifiable information or your location at this time.

I will review all interested parties on Wednesday, April 20, 2016. This is not an auction, nor will first come, first served apply, but that will be a consideration.

John

EDIT: ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
    absf and Dr.killjoy like this.
  2. Willen

Nov 13, 2015
    You had offered awesome stuff!