Free to good home

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Jotto, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jotto

Thread Starter Member

Apr 1, 2011
    Lamp/magnifying len, you pay freight.

The unit will ship from my company so you will get our discount on the freight. I will not be back till Tuesday.

Will ship from Biloxi MS

I can ship UPS, FEDX and USPS

Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  2. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009
    It might help to mention in what part of the world you reside. :) You can put that on your user profile btw and it will display on your posts.

3. jimkeith

Oct 26, 2011
    Good deal, if postage is reasonable--these things are dear--nobody age 45 and older should be without.

If nobody else wants it, I'll take it--will give others first dibs as I already have one

4. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009

Actually if you have one I could use it but I would like to know where the OP lives first. If it is being shipped from Europe or something and will cost a fortune to send it then it is your. :)

5. Jotto

Thread Starter Member

Apr 1, 2011
    Ok, listed location. Sorry about that.

spinnaker likes this.
  6. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Last major item I bought for myself was a magnifying headgear with built in LED lights. It was marvelous, even for those with good eyes I recommend it.

Any chance you could post a picture? I have used a lot of industrial units over the years, including one that was use by Star Trek because it looked good and threw light on the users face.

7. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009
    I'll take it if no one else wants it. My close vision is not what it used to be. Ship the cheapest way and easiest for you. Let me know what it costs. How do I get the money to you? Paypal OK?

8. Jotto

Thread Starter Member

Apr 1, 2011
    Unit has new home.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.