Free gadgets to be tested and reviewd

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam lison

Joined May 1, 2014
HI,

My name is Sam Lison and I am the marketing director here at Chromo Inc. we send out our new products to be tested by random people in exchange for a non biased review, in order for us to know what customers think of our products, and how to improve them.

If this interests you please email me at marketing@chromoinc.com

Thanks!

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
I would discourage members here from participating until more detail is provided.

We all love gadgets, but phishing not so much.

Sam, please divulge what you can. I understand you may want to hold back certain details, but surely you can tell us more.

sam lison

Joined May 1, 2014
ok well for starters you can check my website chromo-inc.com its not a completed website as of yet.
second i do not ask for any personal information, all the gadgets i give out to be reviewed will be done thru a coupon on amazon, meaning i will just give you a coupon code so u can purchase the item i want tested free on amazon.
i will be glad to answer more questions

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Thanks for that, Sam. Unfortunately your post may run afoul of the terms of service here, see the link at the bottom of the page. But I leave that for a moderator to decide.

"4. Advertising and Spam. No commercial advertising or spam of any kind is accepted on the All About Circuits Forums; including but not restricted to forum posts, blog posts, and user signatures. You are permitted to put a commercial link in your user profile as your Home Page URL. If you come across any spam on one of your visits, please do not reply to thread just report it to a member of the moderating team."

sam lison

Joined May 1, 2014
this is a 100% honest. i am not spaming, if someone wants to review my products i will be glad. i guess it is kinda advertising, but like you said the moderator will have to decide. thanks

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Sorry, Sam. But this is in violation of the AAC Terms of Service.

4. Advertising and Spam. No commercial advertising or spam of any kind is accepted on the All About Circuits Forums; including but not restricted to forum posts, blog posts, and user signatures. You are permitted to put a commercial link in your user profile as your Home Page URL. If you come across any spam on one of your visits, please do not reply to thread just report it to a member of the moderating team.

Status
Not open for further replies.