Free engineering calculation site

JanetLewis

Joined Aug 6, 2014
Hi Guys, I am new in UPS manufacturing.

I am looking for a free online toolkit for my designers which allows them to quick IGBT comparison for Vce, Ets, Power loss and heatsink size
As a helping hand for my designers to save time and create more reliable products with higher efficiencies and lower costs.

Any one have any Idea regarding this?Did a lot of research and I want the best one.

I just found this free resource at ezigbt.com. gives you quick calculations for losses etc, have any of you tried before.

mitko89

Joined Sep 20, 2012
Email a manufacturer and request catalogue information for their parts. Feed the data into tables, apply formulas and you will get the information. After that you can analyze particular requirements for the design and exclude some of the items and then make further evaluation. This is what I would do.
If you want a free resource that does all the job for you and you just profit from it... The idea of this forum is to exchange ideas and knowledge for those who want to learn. If your goal is to exploit the knowledge of the professionals here, I think each of the guys knows how much his knowledge is worth and won't give it up for a thank button push.