free energy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by arunmagesh, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arunmagesh

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 24, 2011
    is it possible to create a free energy device. i have seen many free energy prototypes. how abt magnetic motor when given feedback

2. kubeek

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 20, 2005
    ...seriously?
    No it is not possible. I am sure.

3. arunmagesh

Jul 24, 2011
    but in many sites they are selling how to make a free energy device nu!!!!!!!

4. KMoffett

AAC Fanatic!

Dec 19, 2007
    If they worked, they would patent them and be selling the "devices", and winning the Nobel Prize in Physics...or Chemistry...or Marketing. No...if there was one in Marketing they would already have it. ;)

Ken

arunmagesh likes this.
  5. arunmagesh

Jul 24, 2011
    you got me!!! it has been started well 200 years before. from that time it is still impossible huh!!!

6. arunmagesh

Jul 24, 2011
    oops sorry for posting about free energy in this forum as it is banned in this

7. CVMichael

Aug 3, 2007
    This is the wrong forum to say that there is something that makes free energy. This is one of the myths that is hard coded in our brains from the moment we go to school.

My way of thinking is that anything is possible. Saying that something is not possible it is only a limitation of your knowledge and your imagination.

Anyways, enough with philosophy.

I found this on google: http://pesn.com/2004/06/30/6900029PerendevPowerMagneticMotor/

8. arunmagesh

Jul 24, 2011
    yes just now checked that! withou patent they are giving license huh! so is it possible for me to make an device! i know i can!!

9. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.