FREE C/C++ study material!!

chrischristian

Joined Feb 22, 2008
I'am a layman and have bought a book for C/C++ which offers one time accesable free material well, here it is for all C learners, hope will be usefull.!!

Do see the attechments.:)

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Chris, whilst I am willing to accept your motives are genuine, I doubt whether the "one-time accessible free material" is provided for mass distribution - it would be one-time for whoever buys the book.

If there is a copyright notice that states there are no conditions on mass distribution of the free material then please provide it along with the removed ZIP files - we have no issue with this as long as it does not contravene the copyright of the original woks and author(s). We take protection of other peoples copyright very seriously.

Thanks.

Dave

chrischristian

Joined Feb 22, 2008
Well, I'm very sorry about that unverified I'm new to this blog thng all I was trying to do was just help but, I think I made a big mistake can I withdraw those attechment!! Plese answer !!!

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Well, I'm very sorry about that unverified I'm new to this blog thng all I was trying to do was just help but, I think I made a big mistake can I withdraw those attechment!! Plese answer !!!
The attachments have been withdrawn.

I understand your sentiments about helping. However, we (everyone here at AAC) must respect others IP, not least for the legal aspects of it. If it is free access, then a link to original authors site might be a better idea.

Dave