Forum Sorting Feature

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
I would like to suggest an enhancement to the forum.

First, let me begin by saying that this forum is unique both in its ease of use and depth of coverage on the topic of all things electronic.

I have learn a lot from the postings by my fellow members and look forward to learning even more in the future.

One of the features that I use heavily is the "active topics" page.

At present it is sorted chronologically by date of posting.

A feature that I would like to see made available would be the ability to click on the column heading for "replies", "forum", "posting date" and "viewings" such that one could click on the heading and sort the column. The feature would toggle the sorting order between either ascending or descending. I realize that this feature already exists spread out across many different pages. I just think it would be nice to consolidate this power all on one page.

Let me end by saying that this is nothing more than a suggestion. The site is great just as it is.

hgmjr

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Sounds a good idea, hopefully jrap, who is responsible for all thing technical here at AAC, will notice this post and give you a response. If not I will address this point with him and let you know an answer.

Dave