Font change?

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Did the font change for the sub-selections under each tab? I don't remember the outline font. It is incredibly hard to read on a mobile device (iPhone).

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
After rading the other post on a change in appearance, I am coming to believe it is more than just a font change. Since the issue only arises on my iPhone (other browsers from my laptop are fine), I can't debug like @tjohnson did.
On my laptop, the sub-tabs appear like this...
Chrome-submenus.png
However, on my iPhone, it appears like this...
iphone-safari-submenus.png

The text on the sub-tabs is almost unreadable in the mobile device. My attempt at showing a picture closer to actual size follows. Click on the thumbnail.
iphone-safari-submenus-sm.png

tjohnson

Joined Dec 23, 2014
I wonder if our issues are related. I posted the following in the thread about the appearance problem I was seeing:
I noticed that the CSS file has been updated now, but it doesn't make any difference. I realize now that I was looking at the wrong style in the CSS, and I'm not sure what the right one is.

However, I think I figured out something else that is likely causing both this problem and the one reported by djsfantasi. I found out that the vB Fluid theme was last updated January 17th, around the time when both of us started seeing appearance problems. It seems to me that they were caused by this forum updating to version 1.4.4 of the theme, which appears to be buggy.