Folding Space/Time

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
This is from the first post in this thread. The question I have, and I admit I know next to nothing of the subject, just where is this killing gravity coming from in space? Once clear of Earth's gravity, how will there be any perception of speed? Unless you look at distant objects, and that would have know bodily effect, except maybe a psychological one.
If a craft was using a method of propulsion that meaning not Folding or Warping Space/Time to travel but using Fusion or Fisson as propulsion...acceleration would have to be done VERY gradually.

If it was done too quickly anyone inside the craft would end up being a bloody mush. And at the slow rate of acceleration needed to prevent the deaths of everyone on board...it would take several lifetimes just to travel to the nearest star system which is about 4 Light Years away.

Split Infinity...p.s...plus the craft would have to slowly deccelerate.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
I currently have a 'R' CODEWORD clearance so please tell me, I'll keep it a secret.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_ridiculum
R Codeword!? What's that...a clearance level to download a movie off Blockbuster on the internet!? LOL!

Within each branch of the U.S. Military there are many different classifications of Clearance Levels. Then each service branch has it's own Intell. Service and within that there are multiple levels of clearance and it is not like 1,2,3,4,5...etc...or A,B,C,D,E,...etc...there is such a myriad of compartments that it boggles the mind.

Even Defense Contractors have clearence levels that reflect the programs they are either working on, being a consultant upon, reflecting the area or base where such things or work is being done such as two different people working on the exact same thing from the same company will have two completely different Clearance Levels specific to the area they are working in. Both could be working on Thrust Vectoring on an aircraft with one working in and on and perhaps underground of various PROVING GROUNDS in the U.S. or Territories of.

So one person working for let's say...Lockheed...is at Puerto Rico observing and working on an F-22's internal bomb bay door opening time and release for a new GPS Bomb and the other person is doing the same thing except they are at the Groom Lake Facility...and perhaps another is a Wright Patterson doing the same...all three will have different levels of clearance even though they are working on the same thing.

Split Infinity

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008
Well Bill...there are alot of things we do not fully understand that we have developed technology from such as Cell Phones as to do with Quantum Mechanics.

Still...I agree with you in that it would be nice if we could figure out exactly what is our Universal Space/Time Dimensionality as well...what is Dark Matter and Dark Energy.

The fact remains that there are hundreds of Ulrta-High Tech. programs and research going on all over the world and there is no other place in this world that has a greater number of such programs than the United States.

Interviews with the former Chairman of Lockheed Martin now just Lockheed...has detailed certain experimental propulsion being used to power Stealth Blimps, Hypersonic Ordnance Delivery Systems that can hit any target World Wide with absolute precision in a matter of minutes as well as Antimatter Research that is very secret given the potential for disaster.

Split Infinity
Are you 'leaking in' from another universe?

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008
It is unclear if travel at near relativistic speed is possible or if it is taking place at all.
Not to speak of breaking that barrier
Mmmm, the current conversation aside, what does this mean?

Honestly, every time you mention something like "relativistic speed" you need to peg down from which place [frame, location, coordinate, whatever] and what object you are taking that measurement from. However, even if you do, for every (and I do mean every) case you want to quote, I can define , or find, a place [frame, location, coordinate, whatever] from which that object is not moving.

And even then, SR does not say that 'things' cannot go at the speed of light, nor does it say that 'things' in this universe cannot be moving WRT each other at or beyond the speed of light. (Where 'things' have mass)

Do you recognize the following two statements?

The laws by which the states of physical systems undergo change are not affected, whether these changes of state be referred to the one or the other of two systems of coordinates in uniform translatory motion.
As measured in any inertial frame of reference, light is always propagated in empty space with a definite velocity c that is independent of the state of motion of the emitting body.

Last edited:

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Are you 'leaking in' from another universe?
The existance of the effects of the given names Dark Energy and Dark Matter have been described by a variety of possible reasons.

One of these being and this is MY theory...Divergent Universal State Bleed Over. Now I have talked to a few people versed in Cosmology and Physics and no one has of yet figured out exactly what Dark Matter and Dark Energy is or why it does what it does or if is even an effect being generated from within our Universal Reality.

Universal Bleed Over is the theory that Dark Matter and Dark Energy are effects being created by either a Universal Membrane overcross or interconnect or perhaps by some specific Quantum Interconnectivity that is either greater in effect between two or more specific Universal Membranes or Cummulative in that there is a Quantum Interconnectivity Effect Cascade shared by all Divergent Universal States within one specific Universal Grouping that our Universe is a part of and all Universes within this grouping all having the same Natural Laws.

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Mmmm, the current conversation aside, what does this mean?

Honestly, every time you mention something like "relativistic speed" you need to peg down from which place [frame, location, coordinate, whatever] and what object you are taking that measurement from. However, even if you do, for every (and I do mean every) case you want to quote, I can define , or find, a place [frame, location, coordinate, whatever] from which that object is not moving.

And even then, SR does not say that 'things' cannot go at the speed of light, nor does it say that 'things' in this universe cannot be moving WRT each other at or beyond the speed of light. (Where 'thingds' have mass)

Do you recognize the following two statements?

The laws by which the states of physical systems undergo change are not affected, whether these changes of state be referred to the one or the other of two systems of coordinates in uniform translatory motion.
As measured in any inertial frame of reference, light is always propagated in empty space with a definite velocity c that is independent of the state of motion of the emitting body.
I agree with you Bill in that Relativistic Speed or Velocity must be Relative to SOMETHING SPECIFIC. Thus such Relativistic Velocity or Time or even Space/Time Geometry are all Relative to something else one chooses that would either be present or be possible to interact.

Split Infinity