Flux Capacitor

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Why do I need an arc reactor ?

I want flux capacitor

WTF is an X chromosome ?
The arc reactor serves as the base for the flux capacitor. It's what produces the 1.21 Gigawatts (it's safer than plutonium). You could create a garbage reactor, I suppose, but it's not nearly as efficient.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
OoooooH! Me got chromosome X, does that me a super human.

Ok. SO I need an arc reactor to light the LED's in the flux capacitor X thingy...?

Seems fair enough.

This is gonna be fun

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
Those arent LEDs, they are DELs - diode emitting lights.

You will also need quite a lot of WOM - write only memory to store the data.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Crap !
And I thought of pulling a fast one on you guys.

I guess I got hooked this time.

Just passing by, Just passing by,...see ya guys until I come with an idea.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Personally I have found time rotors to be way more reliable than flux capacitors.:)

Flux capacitors get all buggy if you plug the Heisenberg compensator in backwards or sideways. BTW what idiot decided to make them with a unindexed non polarized 4 square pin connector anyway? :rolleyes:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I was hoping to go back in time and buy me some land in the capital in around 60's.
Land is scares here.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Dr. Emmett L. Brown on November 5 1955. Slipped on his bathroom floor and hit the sink with his head so he passed out. Then he woke up, he had the idea of the flux cap in his head. Does not hurt to try the same approach. No pain no gain you know. Although I must admit, I have some concerns for your sink

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Dr. Emmett L. Brown on November 5 1955. Slipped on his bathroom floor and hit the sink with his head so he passed out. Then he woke up, he had the idea of the flux cap in his head. Does not hurt to try the same approach. No pain no gain you know. Although I must admit, I have some concerns for your sink
Wise Guy. !