flooding problem

vivek20055

Joined Nov 4, 2012
Hi,

I have problem while flooding in pads.

when I am trying to flood the plane areas in PADS. some of the plane areas are not flooding while some are flooding.

Why this problem occurs to me?

Can anyone suggest me some thing about this??++

Regards
Vivek Alaparthi

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
I don't think there was any anger intended, just a statement of the facts. This is a forum primarily for DIYers to find help with circuits, not software. Reality can be harsh, but there it is.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
There are simulation software questions, pcb layout software questions and even data acquisition software questions recently asked - those inquirers were neve afforded the pleasure of your harsh reality. How unfortunate for them.

What did this OP do to get such fine treatment from some of you?

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Perhaps bacause OP's last ~10 threads were very similar to this one - asking about how to do something in PADS.
It seems he can't read manuals or use google, so this can quite easily start to get annoying.

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
wayneh said:
Reality can be harsh, but there it is.
We very often discuss software as it relates to electronic design or layout. Who's reality are you talking about?

I'm glad I get better treatment in the microcontroller forum when I have noob questions.

Last edited:

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
I'm glad I get better treatment in the microcontroller forum when I have noob questions.
Presumably beacasue you don't ask very similar and vague questions over and over, as well as make some effort to find the clues by yourself before asking. Noob questions are not the problem here.

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
kubeek said:
Presumably beacasue you don't ask very similar and vague questions over and over, as well as make some effort to find the clues by yourself before asking.
That's a big presumption. Actually, I've been encouraged to ask when I am stuck. Everyone is a noob at something.