flooding problem

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by vivek20055, Jan 29, 2013.

1. vivek20055

Thread Starter Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Hi,

I have problem while flooding in pads.

when I am trying to flood the plane areas in PADS. some of the plane areas are not flooding while some are flooding.

Why this problem occurs to me?

Can anyone suggest me some thing about this??++

Regards
    Vivek Alaparthi

2. mcgyvr

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 15, 2009
    This is NOT a PADS SUPPORT forum nor a replacement for proper training on a professional program.
    Read the manual, get some proper training. Check your design rules.

http://supportnet.mentor.com/

3. Brownout

Jan 10, 2012
    Whoa! Dial back the anger. I'm sure someone can help. I don't use layout software, however.

4. wayneh

Expert

Sep 9, 2010
    I don't think there was any anger intended, just a statement of the facts. This is a forum primarily for DIYers to find help with circuits, not software. Reality can be harsh, but there it is.

5. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    There are simulation software questions, pcb layout software questions and even data acquisition software questions recently asked - those inquirers were neve afforded the pleasure of your harsh reality. How unfortunate for them.

What did this OP do to get such fine treatment from some of you?

Brownout likes this.
  6. kubeek

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 20, 2005
    Perhaps bacause OP's last ~10 threads were very similar to this one - asking about how to do something in PADS.
    It seems he can't read manuals or use google, so this can quite easily start to get annoying.

7. mcgyvr

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 15, 2009
    exactly....

8. Brownout

Jan 10, 2012
    We very often discuss software as it relates to electronic design or layout. Who's reality are you talking about?

I'm glad I get better treatment in the microcontroller forum when I have noob questions.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  9. kubeek

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 20, 2005
    Presumably beacasue you don't ask very similar and vague questions over and over, as well as make some effort to find the clues by yourself before asking. Noob questions are not the problem here.

10. Brownout

Jan 10, 2012
    That's a big presumption. Actually, I've been encouraged to ask when I am stuck. Everyone is a noob at something.