Flea market now dead?

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
The flea market is not dead, but this post was off topic for there, so I moved it here.
Cant make new threads or write new replies in the flea market?

I got 136 visitors through this forum, from about 18000 (in 2014). While that's just 0.8%, I appreciate it, and most of these directly use electronic technology.

constantly I search for interesting electric parts, for instance I have real green neon lamps now, Audio transformers, different Joule Thief kits, and stuff like that.

the kits arent really on commercial level, each is a little different, there are no schematics, and there is no PCB.

I want to release PCB based kits, but lost money 2012 and 2013 with PCBs.

Even have some ready made kits now I dont prepare them myself.

So now I plan to sell single components, or items like for instance just 5 Transistors or LEDs, for prices of less than $1 each.

Any suggestions maybe for these low-price ebay items?

I think they dont show up in search if they are listed on ebay.com.hk, but can be purchased.

Actually I even sell Atmel FLASH programmers (2 kinds of USBASP).

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Obviously you posted there, even if it was off topic, so it is possible to post. It is there as a service for our users, but the old saying about a horse and water comes to mind.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
Was it? I only see "you dont have proviledges to post here".

Just wondering what are the new privileges? So this is why i made this thread. Is it just me, or was it deactivated?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
If there is a problem you need to post in the Feedback and Suggestions area, that is the proper forum to bring up issues with the site.

Jrap and Bertus will fix it as soon as they can. The new software still being debugged.

But like I said, I transferred this thread out of that forum, so you obviously posted there. What they will need is details, not vague complaints. You have to remember that only members with 100+ posts can start a thread in the Flea Market forum.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
OK thanks for your help. I havent posted in flea market since it tells me i dont have the priviledge.
And you moved from Feedback to offtopic.
I have about 2500 posts.

I havent been comfortable making any circuit for weeks had an accident nearly lost a finger digit, but trying to catchup now.