flash as3

keka

Joined Jul 6, 2011
how to implement double pendulum using flash as3??

how to use runga-kutta algorithem for this?? plz anybody help me doing this in flash as3

how to calculate theta1 & theta2 of both pendulum(first & second)?
and how to implement oscillation ....

Last edited:

guitarguy12387

Joined Apr 10, 2008
Dude... thats a whole huge project that no one is motivated to do for you.

Also... you can't assume everyone is using the same book as you. Thus, we don't know what theta1 and theta2 mean. You need to give more description regarding exactly where you are stuck if you want any specific help.

someonesdad

Joined Jul 7, 2009
This is often a problem given in intermediate mechanics classes, so many textbooks should be available with the appropriate theory. I'd imagine the easiest way to formulate the problem would be to write the Lagrangian down and then it's easy to get the equations of motion. These can then be attacked numerically with whatever numerical algorithms you favor. This is pretty easy stuff out of a textbook, so I doubt anyone will want to do your work for you.

There are also interesting solutions that I've seen on the web -- one guy built a servo system that would oscillate just right to maintain a double pendulum in the inverted state, which is an unstable equilibrium point. It was an example of some good engineering.

keka

Joined Jul 6, 2011
sorry if u don't understand my qn.

actully i don't know how to find angle of the double pendulum which is attached to the simple pendulum when both is oscillating???