Flame Warriors Website

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Wendy, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Wendy

Thread Starter Moderator

Mar 24, 2008
    I came across this website several years ago, it's pretty funny.

I like All About Circuits, and I don't like flame wars (which is against the rules here anyhow), so as a suggestion if you want to compare yourself to one of the characters shown feel free, but don't do it with anyone else unless you are friends with the individual. If in doubt, don't.
  2. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    Those are truly funny. I can think of a use already on another site.

Have a nice day. John
  3. mrmount

Dec 5, 2007
    It is a nice website, Bill. Had fun going throAnd did you compare yourself with some character there ?? :D:D:D
  4. Wendy

Thread Starter Moderator

Mar 24, 2008
    And other people too, who shall remain nameless.
  5. thingmaker3

Retired Moderator

May 16, 2005
    Indeed there are some familiar facsimiles there - including one mirror-like image.
  6. Wendy

Thread Starter Moderator

Mar 24, 2008
    Way back when we had this pseudo scientist get on a combat robotics forum in Delphi. These guys are even more no nonsense than here, we cut new folks a lot more slack. Anyhow, this guy wouldn't give up an argument, and some of his points were comical and ludicrous, mixing up pH values with totally unrelated other parameters, and perpetual motion machines abounded. His arguments were voluminous, disjointed, and flat did not make sense, until someone figured out he was LOOPY (and he was). That's where I was introduced to the site.

So, who is the Kung Fu Master among us?
  7. candiceunderwood

Jul 22, 2008
    A nice website and simple....