Finding period

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by delidou, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delidou

Thread Starter Member

Jul 7, 2008
    Wave peak to peak 300mv what's the period in Microsecond. Is there enouch information? to find the periode

2. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    No.

Dave

3. silvrstring

Mar 27, 2008
    Your questions are taking up the homepage. Why don't you try putting your questions and work on one post.

4. delidou

Thread Starter Member

Jul 7, 2008
    how do i do that I am new in here

5. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    You just did. String one post after another in one thread, instead of creating a new thread every time.

Just a suggestion, read the eBook here, and work from there.

6. delidou

Thread Starter Member

Jul 7, 2008
    LSI integrated circuit that has Resistor, Capacitor, Inductor. What do you call it? Black box, Motherboard, or Integrated? I chose intergrated is it right?

7. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    An LSI integrated circuit is an integrated circuit, a chip. I'm not sure of the exact definition, but a LSI chip usually has a million plus transistors nowdays, the resistors, capacitors and inductors are usually outside the IC. The terms black box, motherboard, or integrated don't really apply as you state them.

Tell us a little about yourself, it might help some of the answers you get, we can scale them to your background. This is a no flame zone, so don't be afraid people will ridicule you.

I have to admit I'm curious whether you're doing this on your own or if your in summer school.

8. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    This question has been answered here. Please don't scatter the forums with the same question as it gets confusing and doesn't help your cause.

The original question in this thread has been answered. The information you are missing is the instantaneous voltage at time t.

Given that, this thread is now closed. May suggest you take Bill Marsden's advice on introducing yourself and your objectives, it often helps us gauge what level we are pitching at when helping others. Thanks.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.