finde the VL(t) in this circuit by Laplace

hogr-eng

Joined Jun 7, 2011
Pleas please solution this circuit for Laplace
Pleas find IL(0) and VL(t) this circuit for Laplace

The switch with at position 1 for along time at t=0 it is moved to position 2 find VL(t)=?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Okay, I found them.

Now, describe the steps you have taken and what you have come up with and we'll see how your work compares to mine and, from there, we'll see if we can assist you toward the complete solution.

Or do you just need someone to provide the answers?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Sorry, I'm only interested in working with people that want to learn. I'm not interested in doing someone else's work for them while they just sit back and think it is "helping" them.

Perhaps, on Saturday, you can ask the exam proctor to let you post the exam questions here so that others can provide the answers. I'm sure once you explain that this was your understanding of what was expected when you were given the exam review sheet, that they won't have any problems with it.

hogr-eng

Joined Jun 7, 2011
my brother its not example examiner but is similar this circuit its homework but i don't solution pleas help me simply

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I take it this is an exam for a course in Transform Methods (i.e., using Laplace transforms in circuit analysis)? If so, then surely you have learned SOMETHING about using Laplace Transforms to analyze circuits by this point in the course. If not, then just giving you the answer will accomplish nothing. Surely you have examples in your book and/or notes that are worked out and have the answers. How will having one more problem with an answer make a difference?

Instead, you need to apply what you know, to the best of your ability, to the problem at hand and describe what you did, why you did it, and what problems you are having in moving forward. Then we can look to see where you are having trouble and help fix the problem areas.

Remember, this is the "Homework Help" forum. If you just want the answers given to you, you need to go to the "Do My Homework For Me" forum.