Find locked threads?

DMahalko

Joined Oct 5, 2008
Is there a way to find locked threads on these forums? These threads are often a source of entertainment right up to the point of the locking.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Is there a way to find locked threads on these forums? These threads are often a source of entertainment right up to the point of the locking.
Interesting. Allaboutcircuits.com needs to package them and sell hard copies. Check Barns & Noble next holiday season.

Any preferred topic? It must be politics since most others don't get locked.
PS, political topics are not so easily locked anymore so, future entertainment by that search criteria will be limited.

On the other hand, you can just stick around and read as they are posted.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Interesting. Allaboutcircuits.com needs to package them and sell hard copies. Check Barns & Noble next holiday season.

Any preferred topic? It must be politics since most others don't get locked.
PS, political topics are not so easily locked anymore so, future entertainment by that search criteria will be limited.

On the other hand, you can just stick around and read as they are posted.

I watch paint dry as my entertainment. Give it a try!

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
I watch paint dry as my entertainment. Give it a try!
Our local version, spinnaker, is sucking a nail previously smeared with "dulce de leche" (I leave the translation to you). After the first 10 seconds, the fun begins... :p :D

BTW, my gran daughter who just arrived from the kinder garden, told me to try a search with a word which seems to have magic properties: "locked". Worked for me. o_O

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Our local version, spinnaker, is sucking a nail previously smeared with "dulce de leche" (I leave the translation to you). After the first 10 seconds, the fun begins... :p :D

BTW, my gran daughter who just arrived from the kinder garden, told me to try a search with a word which seems to have magic properties: "locked". Worked for me. o_O

Understand the translation, don't get the reference. Must be a local thing. But if I use my imagination, I think it might be something, some guys pay for. ;)

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Understand the translation, don't get the reference. Must be a local thing. But if I use my imagination, I think it might be something, some guys pay for. ;)
Simple; after the sweet part is over you are left with just a nail...

BTW good to see you resurfaced again. Lot of biking lately?

markdem

Joined Jul 31, 2013
I thought I was the only one that like to read locked threads .
The ones about HHO are my favourite. I wish we allowed them here...

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
I thought I was the only one that like to read locked threads .
The ones about HHO are my favourite. I wish we allowed them here...
The original intent was to prevent repeated discussions to involving explanations why it's not possible but has devolved to locking all the ads that even mention the follies of searching for over-unity systems.