Final Year Project - need suggestion (GYRO,GSM,RTOS)

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by metacroft, Aug 14, 2012.

1. metacroft

metacroft Thread Starter New Member

Hai all,

I have to do a project for my final year computer engineering and my lecture have list some field for my Final year project.

Here is the list
    1.GYRO
    2.GSM
    3.RTOS

so i hope you guys can suggest to me what can i do for my project. Maybe some of you already done this, so i really hope you guys can help me...^^

thanks...:p
  2. strantor

strantor Well-Known Member

I don't know what RTOS is, so I suggest that one. It's like a mystery gift.
  3. DumboFixer

DumboFixer Active Member

In my world, RTOS is a Real Time Operating System.

As to what you should do for yuor final year project, what do you want to do ?

surely you'd be better at doing a project you know something about and are interested in rather than a project we have said you should do.
  4. metacroft

metacroft Thread Starter New Member

yups...RTOS is Real Time Operating System...

yes i know that i should do what i'm better with...^^ thanks for the advise.. :p
    im prefer to do RTOS because i know a bit about embedded and others thing about RTOS. I admit that i have no clue about GYRO and GSM, but it's interesting to learn something new. and only on this 3 field my supervisor can help me 100%. So right now i just wanna get some general idea about this 3 field and i will learn faster if i have some example project or even a title of the project.

with that it can help me to better understand what can i do and from that i will come out with some new title...^^

So hope you guys can help me..^^

p/s: you all even can list the title only. i just wanna get a general idea first...