Final Year Project Help

Salman Anjum

Joined Oct 13, 2014
Hi..
I'm a final year student of Electronic Engineering. I need some ideas for my final year project. (Duration: One Year).

I've been studying different projects, i want to work in 2 different areas either industrial automation or robotics.
I was suggested to make an automated traffic control bot but i couldn't find the ways to control its features e.g. traffic rules violation, traffic density calculation etc.!!

Help me by recommending a project or if any one can give me any clue about controlling of traffic bot .!!
Hope I'd be entertained as always.
Thanks!
Regards.

Efron

Joined Oct 10, 2010
Hi..
I was suggested to make an automated traffic control bot but i couldn't find the ways to control its features e.g. traffic rules violation, traffic density calculation etc.!!

Help me by recommending a project or if any one can give me any clue about controlling of traffic bot .!!
Regards.
I know it is easear to say it than doing it! but, when starting a project, always start by defining the normal operation. At the begining, no traffic rules violation etc.

Here it is inside my mind right now: I'm imagining a 4 roads crossing with all lights at green by default (with no car around). Now, a car is approaching on one road. The car must be detected and the other-road lights should go to red.

Etc...

Would you start defining your project with this?