feedforward and amplification

artmaster547

Joined Jan 6, 2016
Hi
There I have created a phase shift oscillator that I am very happy with as I have removed distortion using amplitude gain control via a JFet but would like to reduce distortion even further using "Feedforward", I saw this technique being used in the article I am attaching with this message entitled: "Important to the distortion removal", what I have so far is also posted in the form of an LTSpice file and screenshot. I would like to implement this topology into my circuit but have not been successful I have found the oscillations to then decay after implementing the summing amplifier. I would also like to change the amplitude of the sine wave I would like it to oscillate between 1v and 3v it currently oscillates about the reference 2v but should I just use a non-inverting amplifier to increase the amplitude of the oscillations? Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks Art

Attachments

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
Yes, you could add a non-inverting amp to get more gain at Vout1

Why are you biasing he circuit at 2V instead of at 1/2 the supply voltage as is usual with single supply circuits? :confused:

artmaster547

Joined Jan 6, 2016
Yes, you could add a non-inverting amp to get more gain at Vout1

Why are you biasing he circuit at 2V instead of at 1/2 the supply voltage as is usual with single supply circuits? :confused:
Is this bad practise I wanted to raise the oscillation from zero to 2V, would suggest against doing this?