Feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by TimInColumbus, Mar 30, 2012.

1. TimInColumbus

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Just wanted to say that I find this book/site both excellent and enjoyable! I often come back to my hobby interest in electronics but became frustrated, always searching Google to find a beginners explanation of various part types until I found this site. If it's not in printed form, would be an excellent Kindle-ebook or should be required reading for students everywhere. One piece of feedback that I find kind of odd is that chapters do not roll into each other so i have to go back to the index, so a minor suggestion would be allow chapters to flow -> instead of "next" .. link Next: Chapter 3 " "

Thanks again!
    Tim / Dublin Ohio

2. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
    Hello,

Every volume of the eBook has the possibility for download as PDF.
    You can do it using the PDF symbol on the right hand top corner of each book.

Bertus

TimInColumbus likes this.
  3. cork_ie

Oct 8, 2011
    I would like to add my voice to the above posters sentiments. This is a wonderful site and I have learned so much. I am just an amateur hobbiest. I work as an auto- electrician & do diagnostics etc.I have tried to make as much of my own test gear as possible and have found a huge amount of information on here. I perfectly understand why posts on automotive mods are forbidden in the terms of service and agree with the policy. However I would love to see active encouragement to those wishing to make simulators, test gear etc. and would be very happy to share my knowledge on sensors and actuators in modern vehicles to help those who don't fully understand these systems.