Favorite perfboard?

tindel

Joined Sep 16, 2012
Buyer beware... I've had issues with futurelec this time around... I've been waiting for 2 months for product on my most recent order.

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
Buyer beware... I've had issues with futurelec this time around... I've been waiting for 2 months for product on my most recent order.
My last order from a different merchant on the Pacific rim also took 2-3 months to make it to me. So it may not be any specific vendor having trouble, but just the mail in general.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
They may be supplied by the pacific rim, but I'm pretty sure shipments are domestic, if I recall correctly. The delays I've experienced have definitely been because of their operations... and not international shipping delays.

I started a new thread here to discuss. http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/threads/recent-futurlec-issues.111657/
They arent exactly snappy to reply and run after customers, from ordering to shipping notification several days can pass.

I made a few PCBs with them and they were OK, still have to sell off the remains of these projects.
Some day I should try their PCB engineering service to see how it goes (thogh i could do it myself)