1. ryanj91

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Morning everyone,

I am not sure if this is the proper are of the forum for this question but I think I am in the right place. Currently, I am updating a testing system of ours from windows 2000 to Windows 7. Everything so far has gone off without a hitch except for FastChip. Our version, 2.5.0, is having some trouble installing. I can't seem to find any versions of it available for download anywhere. I know that FastChip's developer, Triscend, no longer exists, but is there an updated version anywhere?

Thanks

2. Eric007

Aug 5, 2011
    There is an 'edit' button for you! I don't think your first sentence is well structured although we get what you mean!

3. ryanj91

Jul 5, 2012
    are should be area, it's been too much time to edit. You familiar with FastChip at all?

4. Eric007

Aug 5, 2011
    Lolololol...why can't you just edit your sentence!? You prefer to explain instead of fixing it...anyways!

Gudluck!

5. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
  6. ryanj91

Jul 5, 2012
    The edit button is literally gone, too much time has passed since i posted the thread... By the way, you spelled goodluck wrong, "There is an 'edit' button for you!"

7. ryanj91

Jul 5, 2012
    Yes! It says that I don't meet the minimum system requirements in multiple areas. One is the OS and the other is virtual memory. If I test it under windows 2000 rather than windows 7 the OS requirement is met, but still lacks virtual memory even though it is on the exact same system. I can edit my other posts, just not the first one

8. Eric007

Aug 5, 2011
    Hahahah...lol you are funny! I did that on purpose...it has been a habit to write it that way...I can fix that though!

But the difference with your sentence is that some other people would have a hard time trying to understand it.

Anyway you got what you wanted...Cool!