Facebook page....

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The picture I.m talking about ,you look 45 -50 a little tough looking...you may have had a

hat. It was when a group of guys posted within a few days or maybe you posted

someone that you wanted us to think it was you. Post a six picture line up....I will

pick you out. Change that to 20.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
The picture I.m talking about ,you look 45 -50 a little tough looking...you may have had a

hat. It was when a group of guys posted within a few days or maybe you posted

someone that you wanted us to think it was you. Post a six picture line up....I will

pick you out.
Hmm, I don't recall posting my picture, that's usually something I keep to myself. I generally try not to give out any information that could identify me in a crowd. Personal privacy and all.

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008
Perhaps #12 is a fan of Patrick McGoohan and has visions of large white balloons chasing him down.

If I'm not mistaken, #12 (a village admin flunky) sided with #6 (McGoohan) to help him get to the learning systems so that the villagers, or prisoners, got some real lessons.

A 1960's TV show from England.."The Prisoner"...I was a fan.:)

Just speculation on my part.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Perhaps #12 is a fan of Patrick McGoohan and has visions of large white balloons chasing him down.

If I'm not mistaken, #12 (a village admin flunky) sided with #6 (McGoohan) to help him get to the learning systems so that the villagers, or prisoners, got some real lessons.

A 1960's TV show from England.."The Prisoner"...I was a fan.:)

Just speculation on my part.
If 42 is the answer to the "Ultimate Question Of Life, The Universe And Everything", then #12 is only 30 away. A lot closer than I'll ever be.

Last edited:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Gee, thanks for the attention...I guess. I don't know who Patrick McGoohan is.
I have explained that #12 has been my Quality Control stamp number at 4 different jobs.

I don't have many photos of myself, so I cropped one out of a picture of myself at The Grand Canyon. It was a good day and I smile when I think of it. I do have some pix from 1989, but they make me look like Justin Bieber and they are too dark, so it would require some effort to photoshop them up to acceptable brightness.

I've been less active at AAC lately because it is winter in Florida. Perfect weather for working outside and nobody needs their air conditioner fixed when it is below 65 F at night. Sort and sell this year's scrap metal, trim the trees, that kind of thing. I finished fixing a computer yesterday and await a fan for another computer. Lots to do and healthy enough to do it. It's a good week here.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
I don't have many photos of myself, so I cropped one out of a picture of myself at The Grand Canyon.
#12,
I am surprised it is a real photo of you. I alsways assumed is was a dark, small, cropped photo of another famous Floridian...

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Thanks, tracecom. I know the face so I looked some more. I have seen Ice Station Zebra, The Man in the Iron Mask, Escape from Alcatraz, and Braveheart. The film history of Patrick McGoohan makes me glad I wasn't QC #6 :D

Apparently his, "Prisoner" series was rather popular, even to the point that I vaguely remember a movie set on an island with a balloon that kills people trying to escape. I'm not all that attentive about movies that I know the names of the actors. Then again, I'm not all that attentive about air conditioners or refrigerators that I know what brand I'm working on until I need to order parts. (They are so generic on the inside!)

My avatar is me at 25 years old and the photo in post #38 is me at 39 years old. Three years after that photo, I went to a bar with a 25 year old girl. I was required to show identification to get in, and she wasn't! Now, I'm 62 years old, looking a bit over the hill and a bit over weight (by 35 pounds). The best part? No sign of baldness starting. The worst part? Too ugly to want to post a photo from this year. I'm getting jowley and saggy like Kurt Russell at this point in time.

Kurt Russell has squinty eyes like mine, but he's a lot wider in the chin. Patrick McGoohan has a similar narrow chin, but he looks so grumpy in most of his online images!

Attachments