explain the site in short

gatecracker

Joined Aug 17, 2009
The site seems to be quite complex.It is having a large number of interconnections.It would be better if similiar things are given the same name or even if they are said different for clarity,they must be said so by writing in brackets() or even if that is not possible a good exlplanation about similiar things can be given in site summary.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
The site seems to be quite complex.It is having a large number of interconnections.It would be better if similiar things are given the same name or even if they are said different for clarity,they must be said so by writing in brackets() or even if that is not possible a good exlplanation about similiar things can be given in site summary.
Can you give an example of the sort of complexity to which you refer? How would the principles proposed in your 49-word last sentence make it simpler?

John

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I tend to think we're all about circuit here at this site. A lot of the complexity is a result of the individual members.

For example, I've used the blog to make a mini web site of my own.

Bill's Index

This will lead you to a series of articles I've written to help beginners and hobbiests, along with threads I found especially interesting.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
It would be better if every thread had a unique and unambiguous title. Not everybody who posts reads through all the other threads to see how his can be made more clear as to topic and scope.

But, it's not a book - the forums are a process.

We would be quite happy if posters all used standard English, and followed usage, grammar, and punctuation rules. They usually do not.

As Howland Owl said, "We have met the enemy, and he is us." (Notice that the quote is usually misattributed to Pogo Possum.)