Experimental Low Voltage, Low Milliamperes Device

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
I have been suspicious of it being something like that from the beginning being the OP would not come up with any details of what he wanted the circuit for and clearly shows himself to have no understands of what it is he wants yet considers it us who don't know anything, except for HP1729 who of course knows everything being he posted a generic voltage and current control circuit diagram.

To me none of their behavior is new. How many threads have we all seen here where the OP goes on the defensive in the first few posts over giving any workable information relating to what they want to do and if and when they do it becomes clear that its a totally unworkable dream concept that anyone with basic knowledge and understandings of physics would be able to understand why? :rolleyes:

hp1729

Joined Nov 23, 2015
I have been suspicious of it being something like that from the beginning being the OP would not come up with any details of what he wanted the circuit for and clearly shows himself to have no understands of what it is he wants yet considers it us who don't know anything, except for HP1729 who of course knows everything being he posted a generic voltage and current control circuit diagram.

To me none of their behavior is new. How many threads have we all seen here where the OP goes on the defensive in the first few posts over giving any workable information relating to what they want to do and if and when they do it becomes clear that its a totally unworkable dream concept that anyone with basic knowledge and understandings of physics would be able to understand why? :rolleyes:
Many posters seem to be vague about specifics. I don't think it is necessarily deception.

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
Sounds more like a form of one of Hulda Clark's "zappers". http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/clark.html
Yes, it does. Either that, or some other similar form of electronic snake oil.

How many threads have we all seen here where the OP goes on the defensive in the first few posts over giving any workable information relating to what they want to do and if and when they do it becomes clear that its a totally unworkable dream concept that anyone with basic knowledge and understandings of physics would be able to understand why? :rolleyes:
We seem to get that fairly regularly-- maybe once a month or so, or thereabouts. Sometimes they're being secretive, but most of the time it appears they simply don't have enough of a clue to provide any meaningful information.

But when a person's defensiveness rises to the level of calling the people who are trying to set him straight "trolls" (see post #33 in this thread), IMO that person is no longer deserving of any help whatsoever.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Many posters seem to be vague about specifics. I don't think it is necessarily deception.
Yes, however. There is a difference between not knowing what information to supply and deliberately going on the defensive when asked to provide information and differentiation between two is not hard.

An unfamiliar and unknowing persons will try and give you an answer that they think best matches the question you gave them.
A defensive person, who has some idea and knows they are playing with what is likely bogus crap science, deliberately doesn't and takes a defensive to outrightly hostile stance to any questions they feel may reveal what they are playing with when none is justified as the OP here has clearly shown.

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
The speciffic solution depends on what exactly you plan to do - if you don't know it yet - then give us PLEASE! a general description.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
There is a difference between not knowing what information to supply and deliberately going on the defensive when asked to provide information and differentiation between two is not hard.
That reminds me of a lesson in my life. I summed it up as: "When a simple fact is met with a completely disproportionate emotional reaction, deception is in fear of discovery." In dealing with me, honesty works better. I can work with honesty, even if it's wrong. I even helped a person with an HHO experiment. I merely warned him at the start that HHO is a perpetual motion machine so the results would be a failure. Then there is the policy of the Website. We don't work on pseudo-science here.

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
[Moderator's note: some links were removed from this post for technical reasons.]

if it's the TENS like apparatus there might be some hints controlling (by output feedback) the pulse V,A,shape and length values

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
That reminds me of a lesson in my life. I summed it up as: "When a simple fact is met with a completely disproportionate emotional reaction, deception is in fear of discovery." In dealing with me, honesty works better. I can work with honesty, even if it's wrong. I even helped a person with an HHO experiment. I merely warned him at the start that HHO is a perpetual motion machine so the results would be a failure. Then there is the policy of the Website. We don't work on pseudo-science here.
Then I had better take a closer look at mine and see what I did wrong. The dang thing goes into closed loop runaway every time I start it up. :oops:

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
you seem to not differentiate in between chat room and forum - though it's not drastically off the topic this time
(i suggest the moderator cleaned all the interference off here - perhaps all but the 1-st post - to give it a 2-nd chance - otherwise this thread is dead - as i see it:cool:)

ian field

Joined Oct 27, 2012
[Moderator's note: some links were removed from this post for technical reasons.]

if it's the TENS like apparatus there might be some hints controlling (by output feedback) the pulse V,A,shape and length values
A TENS unit I used to be involved in the production of; uses a modified blocking oscillator to produce very narrow spike pulses.

The blocking oscillator had 6V supply, so the tapped primary arrangement couldn't be used anyway - the completely separate base winding had a Vcc pull up resistor which also charged a 100uF capacitor, the oscillator wouldn't fire till the charge built up - firing also dumped the capacitor, so there was a resting period between pulses.