expected a ";"

Discussion in 'Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers' started by embed_v, Nov 25, 2010.

1. embed_v

Thread Starter New Member

Aug 30, 2010
    hiii
    the RV-MDK assembler is not able to run assembly code through the C preprocessor, the relevant contents of bl_config.h need to be converted to assembly format for inclusion into the RV-MDK startup code.
    iam using uv4 ,luminary cm3 uc.
    wen i complie the code the following err is displays:

bt_config.c(46): error: #65: expected a ";"

is pointed to be follwing code :

// Define an assembler symbol for the stack size.
    //
    //*****************************************************************************
    _STACK_SIZE equ STACK_SIZE

//
    // Define an assembler symbol for the application starting address.
    //
    //****************************************************************************
    _APP_START_ADDRESS equ APP_START_ADDRESS

//
    // Define an assembler symbol for the application vector table address.
    //
    _VTABLE_START_ADDRESS equ VTABLE_START_ADDRESS

2. thatoneguy

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2009
    Please post your entire code where you are getting the error, and use the CODE tags, {code}<code here>{/code} (swap [ for { and ] for })

Not enough information to help from what I see in current post above.

Need to see a copy of bt_config.c in a post to help, from what the error message states. I would guess a statement was changed, and the ; terminator was left off of a line in C.