Exorcism

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Loosewire, Does that mean your not going to answer the question?

What do you think about possession by demons, and exorcism?

Not money possessions. DEMONIC possessions. Spirits invading the living.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Spending 35 years on an Island would make you wonder about a lot things,
A long time to think,another sun sunrise and all things beyond that.When
will It get here,Can you Imagined what he thought when the first cruise ship
came Into sight.

Last edited:

hobbyist

Joined Aug 10, 2008
Hi,
Read these verses in the Bible, it shows what true casting out of demons is really all about.

Mt:10:8: Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Mt:12:28: But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Mk:1:39: And he preached in their synagogues throughout all Galilee, and cast out devils.

Mk:3:15: And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:

Mk:16:17: And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

I am not interested in bible or any other saying.
I just like to know your opinions.
What is wrong with you people.
Afraid to admit or share ur faith.
c'mon.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
This issue is a matter of faith, of religion. As a matter of faith every one has to pick their choices for themselves, no proof will be enough for either believers or nonbelievers.

As such I will not argue either case, it is unprofitable, and can only cause anger in the long run.

I do believe in the saying "The most effective lie ever told by the devil is he doesn't exist." Evil exists, this one is not so hard to prove.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
correct evil exists. I believe that too.
Question is why they come in to our dimension every once in a while, what do you think is there motive?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
That presumes they do. Like I said, I'm not arguing the case either way. Insanity also exists, so if demonic possesion does exist it doesn't have to be the correct answer for every case.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
so Bill, is a non believer in demonic possession. If So, then I have one member opinion as of now.
Correct me if I am wrong Bill,
U are saying that these kind of possession acts are actually insanity.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Is evil passed down over centuries,the power to cut someones
head off,Is that evil or the law or custom. Power,over people
can preceive evil.But you ask avery good question,what Is evil
of the soul,does It have power .The soul Is not a law maker,
so where does evil come from,maybe Its just a word. We all
kmow that Words Can be powerful.Fear Is a word with the same
power as evil.The words of Is good powerful too.Do we have to be educated
to believe In words or a uneducated follower,seeking the meaning of words
and actions.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
so Bill, is a non believer in demonic possession. If So, then I have one member opinion as of now.
Correct me if I am wrong Bill,
U are saying that these kind of possession acts are actually insanity.

Nope! Didn't say that. :D And you can't make me!

Not all evil comes from the devil either. We have enough people who lean to that naturally.

A related question, one that I have no trouble answering. Do you believe in magic? My answer is I do not. I do believe in God however, but I think He was kind enough to create very hard rules in this place we live. Rules we can use to our advantage if we are smart enough to really study His creation instead of trying to dictate how He should have done things.

There may be aspects of nature humans do not understand (ESP for example, quantum mechanics and entanglement for another), but this is not magic, just science that isn't known.

Think about all the people who want desperately to believe in perpetual motion and HHO. Whether they admit it or not they believe in magic. Science and natural law is so inconvenient.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Ugg, I like when you tell them the people trying to make money off the ideas of perpetual motion and free energy are crazy, and they say "So TESLA was crazy?"

Yes, Tesla was crazy. BUT he also had MANY MANY inventions that worked.

So if ALL you have is your FREE energy HOPES, you are no Tesla.

OK..sorry.. I think I was possessed by Nikola Teslas' spirit. ;)

Anyone got the number of a good exorcist?

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Oh boy... this is rather difficult than I thought.
Magic is bull ****, there is no such thing.
But there is this thing called dark magic, it is something that exists, if you were here I can and will scare the bijeeeeezes out of you. I can show you what exists on the other side. For you folks this will be an eye opening.
It is done with the help of the devil or rather the Jinns.
You call it the way we call it.....why is that...tell me, if you can.
Why do you call them jinns, when the word Jinn comes from arabic itself.

These Jinns are the ones that mingles into our dimension.
But I'll stop for now..cause I still don't have enuf answers.
c'mon guys...lighten up....open your heart and tell me what you think of it.
Still you guys don't think we don't need a VIP forum or something...for us long time members to hang out where unwelcome guest are not indeed welcome. no prying eyes, What I post in off topic are for the long time members. not for new members.
New ones have to prove they are of some value to this forum to be a part of it.
Now I know you know that who are in and who are out, but I am not deciding anything, these things are open for discussion. I can share many things.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
A few friendly guys changed your perception of
who you thought you were,changed Avatar.
Ok loosewire..that's it.
from now on no more riddles.
I don't understand what you mean.
Please explain ur self.
I know plain English..like you ppl say lamens terms..or whatever that is

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I think letting your faith out into the open can, unfortunately cause undue problems, or discrimination.

Look what happened to Forrest Mimms III. He finally got his dream job, just to be pushed out because of his faith.

So I dont think you will get a decent response from members here.

Riffa, just tell up your side, Why do you want a WHOLE bunch of people to divulge there beliefs?

I don't mind, but alot of people get uncomfortable with topics like this.

And now, this thread has been trashed while waiting for the responses you want, that new people wont read through it to get to the answer.

So, let us have it. Tell us your experience, and why it is mumbo-jumbo.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Look what happened to Forrest Mimms III. He finally got his dream job, just to be pushed out because of his faith.
According to Mims, he never got the job. His non-belief in Darwinism sunk his chance. They did publish three articles, as promised.

This is nothing new. Not much has been reported countering "global warming" ... err ... I mean "climate change" mantra. That leads me to believe it's more about obtaining funding then proving a theory. Climate change, yep, climate changes all the time and is cyclic. Now, where do I get a few million for my theory. :D

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I donno why you guys take these whole new meanings and statements or whatever from a simple question.
For god's sake I am not asking who you worship, cause I just don't care. We are having fun and posting thoughts of science and mystics. To most of you if it science can't prove it then it does not exist. This is the majority. These are somethings I like to find out.
I donno why and how I get these hectic ideas. As long as off topic is there, my mojo will show up every now and then, may be I am trying to find how I can annoy someone the peaceful way. Off topics are for trash and I don't need new comers. Old and experience minds are things I like to meddle with. I am not teasing or making fun.
I just want to know things. I am learning things even now, isn't that why we are here.
To gain knowledge from ur mothers womb till death.

I see a lot of new things coming up but unlike me none of you want to answer these kinda things.
For one I am not afraid to say what I think in an open forum, I do not care who reads em and thinks of taking some kinda action. cause no one can, for I am not breaking any law, freedom of speech is what you have and what we also have. So say it.

But it seems that letting these things out cause a sense of insecurity.
Great minds and honest people are here and these are the ones that can make difference.

I ask one thing now, do you feel threatened by letting another know of your fears?