Excuse me each friend, if I want to make a with infrared wireless microphones, requir

dnzd.cn

Joined Sep 8, 2010
Friends, I now want to make a launch distance can reach 30 meters, use the infinite receiver is mainly is to avoid the infrared electromagnetic interference, so with ir. Need to launch and receiving part, who have this circuit, can pass a up, I searched for a long time without such, what are the launch of very short distances.
The main is launching distance to reach 30 meters. Thank you!
I have also found in BBS in similar diagram, but which is the circuit diagram, infrared headphones reach launch requirements of 30 meters, if any diagram can be sent up next.

dnzd.cn

Joined Sep 8, 2010
Thank you, mainly is still not clear whether that I sent to 30 meters, if the distance is short, reach the requirements.

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Distance will be a function of LED power and focus(what lens is used on the LED). The IR transmit LED portion of the circuit can be changed to provide more current by using a smaller value resistor, or by using a transistor with more current sinking ability.

Using a focusing lens on the transmit LED and shielding the sides of the receive diode from outside light will give more range.