Euphrates

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
points 1 & 2 - those might be the two most debated things in the history of history. I'm not willing to go there.
I will...I want everyone to understand. that's all

The horsemen & everything is there in revelations (the last book of the new testament) if you want to read it, quite entertaining. sounds like a bad acid trip.
Do you have it? Mind showing it to me..

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
HMMM!! I quite don't understand that u know...
Why do they always write in riddles..what wrong with straight English:mad:
reply so soon? you didn't read the whole thing. This is no riddle my friend; it's pure lunacy. No, if that were a riddle then it would take a professional riddler to decode the whole thing so we could all understand it. Then what would be the point of it?

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Could I be the professional Riddler too,I have my decoder ring.
I have air and hair to spare.
Just look at my picture on my Album.
You will never see a better Ocean picture of a member.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Could I be the professional Riddler too,I have my decoder ring.
I have air and hair to spare.
Just look at my picture on my Album.
You will never see a better Ocean picture of a member.
Ok loosie, I have a special task for you;
Read the entire book of revelations and tell us what it says in laymans terms. I get lost somewhere around chapter 4.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
WHY ARE THEIR SO MANY COLOR OR RACES AMONGST HUMANS ?
Even though no one bothered to try to answer, here is the answer.

Dinosaurs lived this is a known fact and is true. The asteroid that destroyed them came from the heaven. It was sent by God to prepare the land for humans and it also contain all the necessary elements that we find this day like iron and as such.

In order to occupy the earth with humans, God ordered the angels to collect sand from every corner of the earth. And from this sand Adam was created. God mixed water and sand. And this lifeless figure was left for 40 years. (earth 40 years or 40 years in heaven I still dunno, but I figured since it was referred to us it would 40 earth years).

After 40 years, God breathed life into and then came Adam the first human. there is more to the story, wanna here it.?

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Life, soul, call it what u think is right, is the thing that is a mystery to us to the end. Cause Adam was given life from God's spirit, something like blowing life in to the body..picture it like this...u blowing gently to a doll that u love.

Adam came to life and was the perfect being. If u are picturing yourself as Adam, think again. Adam was nothing like us. He was huge, far bigger than a tree, I say he can uproot huge trees if he were here now in our time, like picking weed. One thing about being big is that the body can experience more pain too. It is said that at that day humans will rise and will be like Adam. Picture King Kong. We are made bigger for the fact that infidels will feel more pain in hell. More mass, more muscles and all results in agonizing pain in hell.

Now you should know why God loves us so much. It's not because Adam was created in God's image but due to the fact that God breathed life into Adam. Adam was living in paradise for years. Just living, enjoying everything in the paradise, the trees, the rivers and all. Adam had no worries, paradise is not hot or cold, that place is perfect in every way and there is always all you can eat. Paradise does have alcohol u know, but not the type that you would get hung over, in paradise you can't get drunk, but it sweet alcohol like no other. mmmmmmm :p.

But Adam was alone, one of his kind, and God knows that, God knows what is there and what is not there, what he will do and it's consequences...
So, Adam get's bored from time to time, and that's why God gave Adam his wife "Hawwa"(it's an Arabic name, I presume in English the name is Eve.)

Eve was made from Adam's Back bone. One night when Adam woke there she was sitting near him. Looking at him. Adam asked who she is. She did not know who she was except that she is human and God created her for Adam. So, Adam gave her, her name. Hawwa, or Eve. Adam was living with the angels and the Jinns in Heaven. The Angels asked Adam who she was, cause they never saw her before. Adam said that she is his wife and her name is Hawwa.

You might wonder how Adam knows all this. :cool:.
Well ! it is because, God taught Adam everything there is to know about everything in the heaven's and earth. Adam's knows the names of every living creature that God ever created and will ever create. Adam knows the names of everything in the universe. Why ? Because God loved him, so God gave him the ultimate knowledge. The angel or jinns does not have this knowledge I believe. The Angel does not have will power.The jinns are made from smokless fire and they were given the will to chose what is right.

Adam & hawwa were living with angels & jinns in the heaven and they had everything. Anything they desire is just a wish away but God warned them not to touch a specific tree in heaven. God did not let Adam know the reason what the tree is and why he should not eat anything that tree bears.

Believe it or not, The couple never went near that tree.
All these time the shaitan or "Lucifer" despise them. The fact that lucifer wasn't an angel is that Lucifer got to choose not to obey God. Angels Obey because they are not given will power. So, Lucifer was indeed a Jinn made of fire.
Lucifer get's jealous of Adam & Hawwa. Lucifer hates them cause God loves them and God put them above others. Jinns are made from fire and are strong and have powers, then why Lucifer asks himself. Lucifer never realize why.

Then when God ordered the angels and jinns to bow down to Adam and Hawwa, every entity did but one. The Shaitan did not bow down.
God asked why and Lucifer gave the reason that he is more powerful than them and so he won't bow. He refused God's Order. So God sent him to live in hell for his disobedience. Lucifer said in anger that he will show God that Adam & Hawwa will too disobey him.

Lucifer was to live in hell but he can come to paradise like visiting to his fellow jinns. He has to eat **** I think in hell. Which he obviously does not like u know. So, when ever he visited Adam & Hawwa, he would persuade them to go near the forbidden tree. Lucifer did not know what will happen but he wants to show that Adam & Hawwa too will disobey God's words too, so he is at it day and night, u know. I dunno day and night will be in heaven or not, but just u know...

The couple never went near tree. Lucifer was losing big time. Lucifer ran out of all options. He said that if they eat the fruit from that tree they will be more loved by God and u know the sweet stuff and finally Lucifer swear in God's name that he is telling the truth. He said in God's name that he is telling the truth about the tree.

Adam & Hawwa went and ate the fruit in order to gain more love & respect from God for the fact that Shaitan swear in God's name. It wasn't a simple thing u know..swearing like that. So, Once they ate they went naked. They got stripped off their clothes. They felt shy and they used leaves to cover themselves with shame.

Adam realized what he had done and he prayed God to forgive him.
But God said that they have disobeyed him and there fore they shall spent time on earth until they realize what they have done. Earth is hot during that time. They have to work for food or they will starve. Adam & Hawwa were sent here as punishment for not eating but disobeying God. On earth they will live and they will die.

I have to find out what happened to Lucifer and how he got to be the devil in everyone. :D

Some say Adam lived for 930 years and some say he lived a 1000 years.
I think I know where Adam is buried..have to make sure.
I think they were sent down to land which is Srilanka now..
During their life on earth, Hawwa gave birth 20 times. Every time she gave birth to a boy & a girl.

And so life on earth began.....

PS...This is not open for debate...but rather you can say what you believe or was taught...

Last edited:

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
@Rifaa

I do believe that you have the right of opinion. If you believe what you wrote in your two last posts I honestly have absolutely no problem with that and will defend that belief.

However, what you wrote isn't scientifically proven. In fact, it is very sensitive content that is open for debate, a debate that AAC has denied to host some time ago.

That said, I would feel much better if you edited your posts and said that "My opinion is/ I believe that...<rest of the text>"

Thank you for your understanding.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Nice....shortbus.
I know in my heart. Angel Gabriel has 600 Wings.

And if Gabriel were to strike earth with just one wing, Earth would be just dusts in the space.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Well your Muslim adam and eve story loosely follows the bible's. I wonder at what point Islam & Christianity diverged. I believe at one point they were the same.
the differences in your story and the bible (as far as I can remember):
1.I don't remember adam being a giant
2.Lucifer was already "satan" or "the devil" long before earth and Adam and Eve were created; He had previously been banished from heaven for leading an uprising against God. all the angels who followed him were banished as well and were are "demons".
3.Don't know what a "jinn" is; I don't remember reading about on anywhere in the bible.
4.Adam and Eve were naked from the beginning, however, being perfect and innocent, it didn't matter; it wasn't until after eating the forbidden fruit and realizing sin that they realized their nakedness and sought to cover it.
5.I don't remember the bible mentioning that God shared all his knowledge with Adam.
6. I don't think God ever told the Angels to bow to humans; angels are holier than humans.

I was taught that "the garden of eden" - the place where Adam and eve lived was between the tigris & euphrates river (mesopotamia).

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Not to show disrespect strantor but if you read all ur bible revisions u will find different things like omitted and added revelations. It is due to the fact that they were from humans greed.
That is all i can say here. let's not go at it that will charge the mods okay.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I'm not going at it. I have no reason to. I don't have any beliefs on the matter, so no reason to engage an argument and no reason to take anything you say personally. I was only enlightening you as to what others believe in comparison to what you believe. I know several things have been omitted from the bible. I Also know lots of the stories went through generations of oral transmission before being written down, and then several cross-language translations before arriving at the text we know as the "the Holy Bible". This one of the reasons why I no longer have any personal beliefs on the matter. I do find the differences intriguing on a curiosity level.