ETI Magazine

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by Andymo, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Andymo

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 7, 2014
    I have a large number of Electronics Today International magazines that I need to get rid of, but prefer not to dump them if possible.
    I'm hoping someone will be interested in them either individually or in bulk, all offers welcome.
    See attachment for complete list

2. strantor

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 3, 2010
    nobody is going to open a .doc file; too much potential for viruses. Maybe PDF? that's safer.

atferrari likes this.
  3. studiot

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 9, 2007
    That's a bit harsh, someone may want these mags.

For the fainthearted, here is a pdf.

It's readable, but I've sacrificed clarity for size.

4. paulscottrobson

Feb 25, 2014
    Hi - do you by any chance still have October 1978 ETI - I have been trying to get hold of a copy for a while ?

5. Andymo

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 7, 2014
    No sorry, I've had to get rid of most of them. I've only got bound volumes of 1974, 75 & 76 left

6. paulscottrobson

Feb 25, 2014
    Thanks for responding.

This issue is proving elusive. One was up on eBay but it went for £26 - someone was desperate to have it for some reason.

7. NATTYDREAD

Mar 2, 2014
    hi i will have all the 1970s off you or would

hi andymo i will have all the 1970s mags of i have been looking for and inductor based graphics equaliiser project for years i have the project number but do not know wich edtion it was printed in. eti 427 project no. graphic eq.

hi anyone got any eti mags looking for a project 427 graphic eq. woulb be early 70s

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2014
  8. elektrikaptyltd

May 19, 2014
    Hi Adymo,

I was just feeling nostalgic the other day, and felt a great desire to relive my youth. Do you still have any left?

Thanks,
    Steve