equivalent resistance

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Thank you for calling AAC Free Homework Service. We cannot provide any help at this moment, as this department doesn't exist yet. Please try again later...

But, seriously: If you want to get any helping answers, try to put a little effort yourself. Write your approach and thoughts on the problem. You can't expect others to do the work for you without shedding any sweat yourself.

sceadwian

Joined Jun 1, 2009
This is a simple test where the knowledge of Thevenin and Norton equivalents is stressed by something that appears really complex visually but which has simple easily derived values using what your teachers have taught you.

PRS

Joined Aug 24, 2008
Draw the current I on the diagram. You see, I don't know what current you're talking about and I don't know what you're actually looking for. But we do know that all resistances are 4 ohms and all the sources are 10 volts. With this information and your specific location of i we can do this.

PRS

Joined Aug 24, 2008
This looks like a problem in finding the equivalent resistance. And in doing so you need to use star delta relationships. And, okay, I see the i on the circuit. I'll get back with you tomorrow hopefully. Meanwhile the gurus in here will probably let you know what the answer is.

But before I give you my answer, I want to see your answer. So post something in this regard and we'll take it from there.