Entertainment, Hobbies

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
Hello,

I am wondering what is your favourite entertainment and hobbies to do.

Most children here in the Philippines includes playing Role-playing games or Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing game as their entertainment and hobbies as well.:p

Please do not include electronics as our hobbies because we all know that ourselves.:p

Me, my hobbies? Mmmm. Pls somebody answer and I'll answer mine...:p

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
Teasing the old guys? :D
No.;)I am not fond of playing Role-playing games then. I only do plat this kind of game if I felt so tired.:cool:Honestly, I more like playing games physically than virtually.;)

My hobbies includes electronics, business, mathematics, planning, english (oh?), playing, communicating, designing (like adobe photoshop), reading (yes, promise:D, psychology, health, etc and more and more. let me think more. :D

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
I play xbox every now and then, when I'm not messing with electronics.
I also like hiking and mountain climbing, and occasionally go to the shooting range.
And going fast is always fun.

debjit625

Joined Apr 17, 2010
1) Everyday I go for cycling its healthy and fun too.
2) Playing RPG games.
3) Watching movies, listening to music
4) And lots more I just don’t remember now

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Nature Conservation,I spend alot of time there,put your forum link
on my pm.Will respect your reply. Thanks Loosewire

P.S. The Everglades,rain forest,cutting down all the tree's.

monster_catfish

Joined Mar 17, 2011
This one is easy. Flight simulation. I take ultra-short flights, typically with the my favourite Big Bird, the Level D Boeing 767-300ER - repeating touch and go landing circuits off runways in airports for which I installed highly detailed ground scenery, such as Honolulu International and 'Vegas Maccarran.

Back stateside in California, nothing beats a night of snow-skiing under the floodlights at Mountain High in Wrightwood, until 10pm by which time my legs have turned to jello. A light flurry of dry powdery flakes adds up to pure heaven. I get a small adernaline kick just thinking about it, even on this sweltering summer day.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I like camping in the summer at a different island each year. If I can have my bike with me it's even better. Most of the times I go at an organized camping area, free camping is strongly discouraged in Greece nowadays. But if I can find a camping near the sea, I 'm happy enough.

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
I like camping in the summer at a different island each year. If I can have my bike with me it's even better. Most of the times I go at an organized camping area, free camping is strongly discouraged in Greece nowadays. But if I can find a camping near the sea, I 'm happy enough.
Free camping is discouraged around here too, mainly because most people leave a pile of beer cans when they "camp"

But they pretty much let us camp wherever we want in scouts, it's nice.
Even slept in a couple museums.