Engineers with little imagination and even less understanding!

sdpeders

Joined Oct 8, 2010
Thanks for removing my posts, even though I backed them up with the proof you say your site requires. Your site is obviously only interested in current technology and not in helping aid in future technologies. I will make sure to post your site some bad reviews on the other forums and engineering sites I belong to and let my colleagues know your sites position (If we can't see it or we disagree with your opinion we'll remove it).

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
But who are you talking to? Me?

Or one or two of the people who you may have read?

There are dozens of thousands of members on this site. I promise your statement is wrong about many if not most of them.

Why not just start a conversation about what interests you instead of just trying to bash a web-address.. Thats all it is.. A web address.

You are a member now. So you make up the people you are addressing.

Its this type of attitude that keeps the wall up.

It just appears all you want is an argument. If you read the rules, and broke the rules... Then what did you expect?

Do you feel you deserve to have your posts treated different than dozens of other post are EVERY DAY from different topics? If they are a hijack, they are removed from the original thread. Yours were no different.

If they would have had a question, or merit, they would have been moved into their own thread.

We try to help everyone here.. Most dont have time to argue.

Are you trying to figure something out? If so, ask and get responses. If not, just read.

Last edited:

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Good luck on your research. We will be here if you have questions we can help with.

Where can I find you if I have questions regarding what you are researching? Are there particular forums that pertain to such pursuits?

sdpeders

Joined Oct 8, 2010
I have read much, in fact I did this before I joined. I thought I may be able to give some input to help others. Unfortunately I did not see the post concerning no more Overunity talk. Which unfortunately is something that interests me as an engineer and inventor. I understand there are many scams out there even in the circuit industry. But there are just as many real inventors out there with viable products and they don't usually go posting their ideas on YouTube for others to steal from them or to get a glimpse of how they can copy it. Well I'm done here, I will go back to some sites which are willing to discuss topics that are helpful to my research.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I understand where you are coming from.. But you have to understand that we never get anyone who is interested in overunity that is calm.

People just want to argue about how Einstein and Tesla were considered nut jobs... and over and over..

But no one.. NOT ONE.. EVER provides a shread of anything factual! No proof.. Hundreds come every year JUST TO ARGUE...Its crasy.

So it seems that the only overunity people that are attracted to our site are the argumentative types that exclaim theory as fact and just argue and argue without ever trying to do anything productive... They just seem to be attempting to "convert" then non-believers..

All the non-believers will be converted the SECOND there is PROOF... So there is no need to argue.

Thats the way most folks see it here.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Skeptics? Of course everyone's a skeptic.

Attached is a transcribed article in the 1888 editiion of Electrical Engineer that skeptics will find humorous. Justapose that article with what is out there today with the internet and PT Barnum's Sucker born every minute springs to life.

I wanted to transcribe that article for all to enjoy, but thanks to the OP who pushed up the time table with this thread opening. Thanks OP.

Attachments

Ron H

Joined Apr 14, 2005
Skeptics? Of course everyone's a skeptic.

Attached is a transcribed article in the 1888 editiion of Electrical Engineer that skeptics will find humorous. Justapose that article with what is out there today with the internet and PT Barnum's Sucker born every minute springs to life.

I wanted to transcribe that article for all to enjoy, but thanks to the OP who pushed up the time table with this thread opening. Thanks OP.
Keely was a great inventor - of technobabble. This was apparently what he spent much of his time doing.

Ron H

Joined Apr 14, 2005
I have read much, in fact I did this before I joined. I thought I may be able to give some input to help others. Unfortunately I did not see the post concerning no more Overunity talk. Which unfortunately is something that interests me as an engineer and inventor. I understand there are many scams out there even in the circuit industry. But there are just as many real inventors out there with viable products and they don't usually go posting their ideas on YouTube for others to steal from them or to get a glimpse of how they can copy it. Well I'm done here, I will go back to some sites which are willing to discuss topics that are helpful to my research.
Everyone knows expressions that begin with the phrase "A real man doesn't...". Here's my twist on that: A real engineer doesn't believe in overunity.:rolleyes:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I hope you mention our forum to your friends ,they will come over to see
for themselfes.They will sign up and stay. You are still here ,your reason to
sway our Strong Moderators to get your way. There an old saying that you
don't have a answer------------ You have a nice day.Any time you need an
answer for a real question,the Information will be here.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
No Loosewire, No! Beenthere done that!

Seriously, Science is interesting enough without crack pottery. There are hints that basic understandings are going to change forever, things such as quantum entanglement (which seems to be a form of FTL), string theory, and other things on the edge that current theories can't really explain or appear to violate other laws we thought were inviolate.

Fusion is very close, though how practical it will be still remains to be seen. Advances in solar cells are also proceeding at a nice pace. The world is already an interesting place without made up science.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Keely was a great inventor - of technobabble. This was apparently what he spent much of his time doing.
As I read that article, my thoughts turned to this forum and the overunity crowd. I wonder how much the "other scientist" received for a favorable report after seven weeks of not understanding Keely.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
You have to understand that 99.999999% of overunity stuff is a scam, the owners/moderators/powers that be don't want the site associated with any overunity debating or material. Pretty much since I have been here the only things that get removed or locked are overunity stuff where someone claims they've found the grail. And posts asking for information that may lead to harm to oneself or others. Other then that its pretty much what ever you want to talk about OT or not. I've made friends with a lot of people here. Unfortunately I can't help many people out because my skill set is so narrow and I'm trying to learn the rest.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I've managed to condense my argument pretty tightly.

Energy and Matter is the same thing. No one seriously believes you can make matter from nothingness. It would be like drawing a pentagram and muttering an incantation and having a magic amulet appear. So why do people believe they can do this for energy?

The Laws of Conservation of energy have held up very well, even with new data (such as E=MC²). There have been no exceptions since it was worded over two centuries ago.

The overunity believers can't wrap their heads around energy though, energy is invisible, and not too obvious. Matter, on the other hand, is tangible and obvious. We only want a little extra energy.